Scaffolders Needed in West Australia, NOW

I'm intrested in working over there, Been in the scaffolding game for 13yrs. Started working on shore and then off shore, also started my own company and built it up over the last 4yrs but looking to sell up and move away. I'm working back off shore now as i have people employed for me on shore running my business. Will send you my c.v. over by email.
Thanks
Jamie Abram

Mark ive been away from W.A for 15 years im looking at going back ive got an Advanced
scaffolders and riggers ticket ive been working in the trade overseas is there what would i have to do to put them to date .

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Mark ive been away from W.A for 15 years im looking at going back ive got an Advanced
scaffolders and riggers ticket ive been working in the trade overseas is there what would i have to do to put them to date .

anyone tell me the going rate for scaffolders in australia as my son is thinking of going on his own in 2013

tell your son if hes going to go to the west side as there aint much work at all in the east, he will need to get his cards changed over to australian cards which will take a few days. in most cases he will be looking at anywhere in between $30-45 p/h

To call an Aussie mobile number just put in the country code then drop the first 0. So for example the number for mark Newman would be +61403549146. Hope this helps.

Money in Australia depends on where you are working and who you are working for. A lot of the stuff in the energy and mining industry is fly in, fly out where they will house and feed you for say 3 -4 weeks and then you get a week off. Normally there is only single mans accommodation so you have to keep that in mind. Most of the mining sites have stringent no drugs policies with limited alcohol allowed as well. You may be subject to testing on these sites and will definitely have to under go a full medical as well..

See how you go. Good luck

Gary, thanks for that advice. I've looked once or twice at Oz myself but don't know where to start with sponsorship etc. I have friends in Perth who are there so i think I could get some place sorted. But do you have any leads on this sort of thing? Cheers

i see they want someone with the safe work at heights ticket , is that opposed to the unsafe work at heights ticket

Top Bottom