Scaffolders Needed in West Australia, NOW

HSWT,

you must be working in a super scaff bubble, cause there's 13,000 advanced tickets in W.A. and I've yet to meet 20 good one's.

All the big companies are constantly sponsoring guys in from the U.K. because ther's no real training in Australia only ticketing which no one fails.

Good luck wherevever you're working as it must be a special place.

Love you're sense of humour.

Celtic

Allright celtic perth training center do it mate over in midland.

Scaffdude,

cheers for that, not interested in putting the lads through 2 weeks of BS for no good reason.

Cheers

Celtic

HSWT,

you must be working in a super scaff bubble, cause there's 13,000 advanced tickets in W.A. and I've yet to meet 20 good one's.

All the big companies are constantly sponsoring guys in from the U.K. because ther's no real training in Australia only ticketing which no one fails.

Good luck wherevever you're working as it must be a special place.

Love you're sense of humour.

Celtic

I appreciate that a WA advanced ticket can be gained in 3 weeks. I wonder where you were working if you have only met 20 good scaffs here.
At least they have a good idea of the value of load bearing fittings compared to most of the boys back in the UK. I accept that its been many years since I worked in the UK but I doubt the standard there has improved much.
I will also accept that many of the scaffs here are Maori boys from NZ.
Been around a fair bit in my time and the myth that UK scaffolders are the best is exactly that just a myth. Hurts me to admit it but 20 years ago I thought the same way.....travel and experience must have widened my outlook!!
Thanks for the good luck wishes and the sense of humour compliment. I also have a sense of reality!
Will be interested in your reply!!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Anyway its 7-30pm here in Western Australia.
Its Labour Day tomorrow so a nice day off.
Have had the pool cleaned, weather forecast is 34 degrees C and sunny for tomorrow and have a load of beer and meat in for the barbie.
Happy Days!!!!!

HSWT,

on the choky shift here f all to do.

keep in by the wall and ming the buses.

over and out

Those Maori lads are legends, good crack worked with a few them in my short time in the game! Celtic sounds like he needs to be introduced to a few of them.

Allan 666,

i got into Oz 7 yrs ago, CISRS adv and 11 yrs in the game sponsored by an offshore company as a Project Manager.

Got my residency and work in and out of Oz now.

They are always looking for good lads down here.

Celtic

Allan 666,

i got into Oz 7 yrs ago, CISRS adv and 11 yrs in the game sponsored by an offshore company as a Project Manager.

Got my residency and work in and out of Oz now.

They are always looking for good lads down here.

Celtic

Celtic, Where abouts are you? We could meet up for a few schooners and discuss the merits of UK scaffolders :)
If your in the North west give me a shout:notrust::noworry:

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

have you watched the australian immigration programme . theres not many of us they would let through

Allan would suit you here. Very strict on manual handling, stretch exercises before work and not much humping of long uns going on!!!:D

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Thats what you said Celtic........sounds a bit like the UK training system in the last 20 years!!!

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Those Maori lads are legends, good crack worked with a few them in my short time in the game! Celtic sounds like he needs to be introduced to a few of them.

I agree Crusader.....legends and some big lads among them but proper scaffs who have the crack.

Does anyone know of any companies who sponsor. I'm 34 which means I need the 457 sponsor been looking for the last year would be brill if anyone could let me know of any companies that would sponsor me, so I could send my cv.

Ya it all sounds lovely if i could get sponsored, i have been emailin companys for the last 6 months to sponsor me and no bodys interested. OZ is harder to get into than my wifes nickers after i pissed on the bedroom floor last weekend, i was pissed and sleep walkin.

HSWT,

been off the radar for a bit.

Working back in Oz in Melbourne, counting scaffolding for a living this week for a QS.

They are involved in undertaking a scaffold audit for a company about to sell out.

Cheers

celtic

xtremescaff,

no can do, signed confidentiality clause.

theres another one coming up in Perth in May, maybe able to talk about that one.

celtic

Morning Celtic

Thanks, i had to ask but knew the answer before i send the message. Keep me posted, the reason i ask is that rumour has it in South Africa that a local company is looking to expand into Aus.

Xtreme Scaff

i'll get my husband to call you. would be good if you could give us some idea what the pay is??

xtremescaff,

no can do, signed confidentiality clause.

theres another one coming up in Perth in May, maybe able to talk about that one.

celtic

Alrite bouy, you seem like a lad that can help me out? I might be getting sponsored by agc, i think it is, and they said after 2 yrs i would be entitle to residencey and they would get it for me. Should i get this in writing before i go out or do the companys usually stick to there word.

Top Bottom