scaffolders needed holland

As far as iam aware the contact details for this job are m.lewendon.debotech.nl
tel:002673932050 fax:002673932051

What happened to the good old days when people went to Holland to see the Tulip fields, buy a pair of cloggs or a nice piece of gouda cheese, or even visit the coffee shops of Amsterdam for a relaxing joint or a nice slice of cake.

:nuts:

Ha ha ha ........you dont change Steve!!!!!:amazed:

yeehaa . the wage has gone from £408 to £419 , where do i sign up , somehow i doubt that Hswt , so its what £12.50 an hour now at 40 hours , u goin then

Ok so the pays not fab....but me thinks for a single youngen just startin outb& wanting to get some experiance under his belt - sounds ok....dont forget it kinda relates to uk cos all ur accom etc is in the hat, a mate of mine used to work over there a lot. He'd buy a throw away car for £200 and used to drive it back & forth till it died....he had a gr8 time .....didnt bring any dosh home cos he spent all on whores lolo.he used to move around alot over there as well chasin the money....all n all if u want the crack give it a try

it's a fine line , £500 and id do it , but not £409 or £419, its not enough

hello frank.yeah mt be honest be good to get out this **** country.cant find that marcus number tho.

And to be honest people ... I dont think so that UK cards will be valid here. So before you will be allowed to enter any site you will need VCA ( equivalent to CSCS ) and Steigerbouwer A ( scaffolding license ) ,, and be prepared to work with a lot of polish and german people ...

For anyone to go and work abroad for that pittance you must all be thick.

You would be better off on the game in a gay bar instead of a bad back you would have sore ars lol

Thick ? I dont know fella but some people may earn more but they have to pay for accommodation ... so how much they got left ?? 400 if there are lucky ...

Top Bottom