scaffolders needed holland

maybe change your name to the Firestarter , VLLB , 2nd jan , 2nd argument, a know leeds got beat the other day , but im sure things will pick up.
Z

(not looking for argument)

**** it , im givin this marcus a call , just to see what his attitude is, £500 a week and digs and he'd have no problem getting men , that wouldnt/shouldnt hurt his profits too much

You're better aiming higher than lower st,give him the chance to knock you down,you should get £600 to £700 plus dig's,i look forward to hearing the out come pal,and good luck,he who dare's an all that eh;)

even at £500 a week n digs , its workable from a single mans perspective

i'll call him on friday.

Keep us posted stleger easy jet fly twice a day from Edinburgh to schipol (Amsterdam) €15 an hour Netto and am there, there's plenty work out there so if it doesn't cut the mustard there are plenty of alternative dutch companys that appreciate good British lads.

Meant to ask u frank how many British lads are out there with u? Does the employer pay the flights? And is the overtime always on? Cheers in advance

you should be paying less tax then frank if you finish make sure you claim all your dutch tax back if you have been out of ireland for a while it might be worth seeing the irish tax man you might get a nice tax rebate

U man rang me frank cheers bud I've got part 2 .sss cert .ipaf. Pts first aid and hoist Certs worked for the same company for 12 years they went under 2 month ago any help would be great cheers

Thanks for the post frank, no ties up here wouldn't mind a wee change of scenery and holland sounds like the perfect place to go to

alright lads im an apprentice scaffolder, i go to college 4 weeks out of the year and finish my part one end of may 2013, can not wait to be fully qualified and go to places like holland to work :) long way off yet though

Top Bottom