scaffolders needed holland

Is it a dutsh firm frank if it is you should qualify for the overseas allowence thats if you have got your dutch national insurance number rzr

Yeah skooko its a dutch firm , I have a sofi number , but the firm gives us a set amount 500 euros , do u reckon its a ploy ??

youre probably right that you could get the money up frank , i hope u do , you should ask/get proof tax is being paid also.

ive not meant to take the piss with anything ive said , fair play to you , a mans gotta earn . if the wage was even a £100 quid a week more then it would appeal to people , id do it myself , as a single man with no bills at home , id be there.

good luck m8.

Hey guys, I been working between holland and the UK past few years on petro chemical sites and shipyards all over the country from Rotterdam to Eindhoven. and From my own experience this is not a great rate. I was earning 18 Euro's per hour Netto which in holland means net pay (take home) Saturdays were time an a half till 12pm and double time after. I also had a company vehicle (shame it was a left hand drive Toyota aygo lol and a flat outside Rotterdam that was nothing short of mint. You must remember that the cost of living is higher in the Netherlands, especially eating/drinking out. Don't mean to be negative lads but this guys obviously making a killing! Good luck to anyone who does go for this the country and lifestyle is nothing short of amazing jus hope u can squeeze a few more Euro's as you'll need them!

its the initial outlay of at least £500 , before you get anything back as well , if this marcus was willing to refund flight/travel money after say 2 weeks , once the worker has proved himself , he'd get guys no problem.

18 euros an hour is the usual/decent pay.

Last edited:
rick , im not gettin anything from puttin this on , thought it might help somebody else , if u can give any advice on companies etc I myself would appreciate it ,

Listen fella I get what u are sayin , what u tryin to prove ?

rick , im not gettin anything from puttin this on , thought it might help somebody else , if u can give any advice on companies etc I myself would appreciate it ,

Listen mate I totally understand and to be honest I've heard of worse rates in holland some pay as little as 10euro's per hour for petro chemical/ship yard and dry dock work, hence the reason for it mostly being Turks in the plants. You will probably find this job will suit quite a few guys but for yourself and your own family I would be speaking with Markus to negotiate a better rate if you can get the lads together and you all stick by their guns u can hold him to ransom I guarentee it :blink1: I wudnt go 2 high tho maybe around €15 including accommodation and your doing well, good luck. I may have a few old Dutch contacts I can dig out al pm u if a find them mate.

**** it , im givin this marcus a call , just to see what his attitude is, £500 a week and digs and he'd have no problem getting men , that wouldnt/shouldnt hurt his profits too much

STM meridian used to have the odd bit of work in holland at the petro-chems , dunno bout nowadays

Top Bottom