Rob3rt 1000 up.

anyway lads, I am off out for the night. I suggest that you all reflect on your opinions and some of your posts... Cheers Guys!

comments to me are, that they feel unable to comment openly and honestly, that the banter of a voracious minority makes them feel excluded, that the scaffolding world is a very homophobic environment

Have to disagree with you here buddy, gays get no special treatment in our world and are subjected to just as much banter and abuse as anyone else. Probably a bit less abuse than gingers get, but still a fair bit.

You're unlikely to find your 6% in the scaffolding world because it's not exactly a gay world. While it's stereotypical, it's entirely true, that you're far more likely to find more in jobs like hairdressing and club/catering type work.

Congratulations on your rapid post count and contribution to the forum.

The gay thing means nothing to me either way if you pardon the pun what I don't like is the fact your story just doesn't ring true, again pardon the pun. You reckon your 26 and have done some site work but you are also working in a bar yet you are on here day or night? You also posted last week about writing RAMS for your gaffer which would be a down right lie for someone with your experience. You are either harness 69 or some other misguided individual having the time of your life thinking your spinning us a yarn.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

And who or what is this mummy weirdo sending me friends requests?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Oh aye, meant to say, It's Naw a Skirt, It's a Fekin Kilt.:noworry:

a na just seen that mummy dude. becoming a bit of a joke all the false accounts like

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

The gay thing means nothing to me either way if you pardon the pun what I don't like is the fact your story just doesn't ring true, again pardon the pun. You reckon your 26 and have done some site work but you are also working in a bar yet you are on here day or night? You also posted last week about writing RAMS for your gaffer which would be a down right lie for someone with your experience. You are either harness 69 or some other misguided individual having the time of your life thinking your spinning us a yarn.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

it is a skirt tho ;)

i was under the impression it was a Sarong ahahahahhahaah

naw it isny;)

There is a few of them with false accounts, "The poisoned dwarf" has a lot to answer for as he started it all him and his cronies.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

i was under the impression it was a Sarong ahahahahhahaah

Fook you and your sarong marra, the chicks love it.:cool:

Have to disagree with you here buddy, gays get no special treatment in our world and are subjected to just as much banter and abuse as anyone else. Probably a bit less abuse than gingers get, but still a fair bit.

You're unlikely to find your 6% in the scaffolding world because it's not exactly a gay world. While it's stereotypical, it's entirely true, that you're far more likely to find more in jobs like hairdressing and club/catering type work.

Congratulations on your rapid post count and contribution to the forum.
i agree with some of what you are saying, on that percentages will to a degree be affected by occupation and demographics..

However, there is no such thing as 'a gay world', seriously mate, I know what I talking about here. I used to do voluntary work with social services, working with young gay people and also with mature men in a group called icebreakers in Nottingham. in both groups we have people either working in the trades, construction industry etc or in training/apprenticeship schemes through North Notts College and Portland College. you would think that in the forces for example there would be a lower percentage, again it stands at 8%.

I can see why the lads here believe very strongly that I am wrong, it is a very masculine forum. the majority of gay men are not your camp stereotype, they too are very masculine.

its interesting that there appears to be a bit of backtracking in this thread after last nights abuse... threads edited etc... fortunately I copied and saved them all last night in case this happened and SF Admin wanted to read them. Defamation has been cited in another thread, unfortunately this thread has evidence of hate crime through derogatory verbal. I will not be using them myself, but if admin wishes to they can..

I wrote the RAMS for my last boss because as part of my first degree in building conservation at DeMontfort University in leicester, we covered that aspect of site work. I undertook site work part time, in my spare time for the last two years of that three year degree as it provided real life experience to support my studies. any more questions aom?

Top Bottom