Rob3rt 1000 up.

rob3rt why do you have to constantly remind us your gay , i personally couldn't give a fu ck if your gay but you dont have to keep reminding us , cant you just post or reply to post without the gay slant ?

This is a scaffolders site and you threatening to have it closed down makes you sound like a complete and utter sad doughnut , if you dont like what you see here then simply just fu ck of .

i have no intention of closing it down, why would i? I was saying that some members should be careful what they post, because there are those who would close it... all i ask is tolerance and good humour! i am criticised for innuendo which has a gay slant, ok...

take a read of the Christmas tipple thread.... all of the innuendo there by straight guys on the theme of Black Bush! no different to my own posts, and i see it as funny! I share the joke... thats all these guys need to do.. see the joke, appreciate its all innocent humour..

black kettle and black pot Phill! 6 and a half-dozen!

Fair comment rob3rt , but your the only gay in this village and some of the lads find it awkward , iam sure you must appreciate that

i am certainly not the only one, i know that for sure... I have made many friends on here, admittedly through pms who are either gay and out, gay and not out, curious about what being gay is or confused as to who they are...

comments to me are, that they feel unable to comment openly and honestly, that the banter of a voracious minority makes them feel excluded, that the scaffolding world is a very homophobic environment, they enjoy the work but find it impossible to be themselves with their workmates.

Ok, i get it wrong sometimes.. i go too far with the joke, we all do that! but by being here, open and standing up for myself i help others who may not yet have the stength to do it for themselves. 6% of men are gay or have gay tendencies, that's 6 out of every 100 members pf this forum.. how many members are there? thats a lot of gay guys! w

Now you can go and fu ck of rob3rt , there aint NO gay scaffolders only gays that want to be scaffolders

i am saying, take a look at some of your workmates, burying your head in the sand wont make the truth any different. those statistics were produced by the government from the 2011 census. so 6% were willing to say they were gay, how many more are, but wouldn't admit it? you can stamp and shout as much as you want boys, but the truth is there.

Gay guys don't fit a stereotype, all types of guys are gay and over time more and more will show it. I am just pleased that you guys are at least talking about it, but I do suggest you show caution in the wording of insults, you wont do yourselves any favours lads..

now.. can we talk about something else. PLEASE?

i am certainly not the only one, i know that for sure... I have made many friends on here, admittedly through pms who are either gay and out, gay and not out, curious about what being gay is or confused as to who they are...

comments to me are, that they feel unable to comment openly and honestly, that the banter of a voracious minority makes them feel excluded, that the scaffolding world is a very homophobic environment, they enjoy the work but find it impossible to be themselves with their workmates.

Ok, i get it wrong sometimes.. i go too far with the joke, we all do that! but by being here, open and standing up for myself i help others who may not yet have the stength to do it for themselves. 6% of men are gay or have gay tendencies, that's 6 out of every 100 members pf this forum.. how many members are there? thats a lot of gay guys! w

Aah you mean Russ/ Scaffy?

By the way... this thread began with you all congratulating me on my number of posts in a short period.. now, you are saying you don't like it that I post so frequently or widely on all subjects... finally, you tell me to shut up...

I think you all need to stop and think lads!

i mean a significant number of members who as yet may not have placed posts, may not have any friend statistics, but have felt able to contact me, because I am here, honest and confidential.. They have complete anonymity..

Unfortunately, there are a bullying minority on here who monopolise the threads, Fortunately, there is a generous, sympathetic, friendly and helpful majority, who contact directly. They are the true value of this forum.

We are scaffolders rob3rt you will never change our views with statistics or gay innuendos , we live and work in a mans world often risking our lives to put bread on our tables , that gives us a bond a brother hood that only other scaffolders will understand , i have never met any scaffolder that have gay thoughts , they just dont exsist in our world , how many scaffolders did the statisticians ask about being gay ? NONE

Top Bottom