Rob3rt 1000 up.

Tomata pips under ya lid
By
Rob3ert & VLLB

( pea skin remix)

i think your a sad twaat that just trolling,im not the only one so would that honestly happen if you where genuine?i think not,also i have nothing against homos bit your on a good scaffolding forum that helps people making there way in the game(myself included)and others just starting yet you always turn a thread into some gay chat room.all the perfectly spelt and well thought out answers in the world wont make me beleive your genuine so please stop private mailing me i have no interest in making friends with a troll

Ignore it

Last edited:
Just put the pr1cks in your ignore list. I have and you don't see any of their scummy faggoty posts.

I won't even be able to see queer freak's reply.

Ignore it mate , and keep your belt on :D
I perhaps have more time on my hands at present than some because I work part time in a bar for pocket money and to meet people, this allows time to post on threads day or night..

I see the world from my perspective mate, so that is almost certainly why they have a gay slant. if my responses are perfectly spelt, that is because I have two university degrees and take care with detail. I involve myself in a wide variety of threads because I am considering scaffolding as a trade with a longer term desire to purchase my own business once I have identified a suitable one on the market; in an appropriate catchment area.

I am certainly not a troll, my posts are neither negative, antagonistic, aggressive or offensive.

Now... I wonder... is there a slight possibility that you might be envious of me and my lifestyle for one or possibility more reasons...?

Rob3rt that post is good but u still like it up the poopa and obviously a few members on here dont like it

Way forward mate - ??

Ha ha , so u must have read my reply then xx or am i on the b list

Rob3rt that post is good but u still like it up the poopa and obviously a few members on here dont like it

Way forward mate - ??
live and let live is always the only way... I am not hiding my sexuality, any more than a straight guy would in presence of friends. I have been incredibly tolerant, if others are prepared to show the same tolerance, problem sorted!

i have many good friends here already, if this site and forum were reported for the homophobic abuse which is prevalent it would be closed down. I wouldn't want that to happen, it has a positive role to perform, it has good admin, management and moderation. It serves a need.

Top Bottom