Opportunities in Canada

:D
Hey there, I'm working on behalf of a Canadian company looking for scaffolders and other tradesmen to find workers who are interested in working in the oil&gas sector in Canada. Our company offers employment, visas, certificates and everything you need to start working. Pay is extremely good with benefits. Please don't hesitate to contact me for further inquiries. These positions require hardworkers and must pass various drug tests. Looking forward to hearing from you.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

been scaffolding for 26 years,no problem with hard graft,as long as travel money and accomadation is sorted it sounds good ,dont do drugs

Put a job up today using these clamps with wedges ( looks like our double ) what a fukin **** design.. wtf... get some proper fittings lads... how the **** do you know which way round they go..lmfao..

what about on the ledgers... do they go horizontal ? you havent a diagram have you mate... took me fukin ages today.. would have had it up in a couple of hours with our fittings...

On the ledgers what ever way that keeps the wedges away from the doubles on the standards otherwise its difficult to strip.If the wedges point in you have to keep tap tapping on the gate until they gradually work loose.
Sorry dont have a diagram and its difficult to explain in words.
Try basing a kicker lift out keeping the wedges to outside of standards.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Picture a 4 legged tower. On your first standard the fitting that will hold your ledger should have the wedge on the outside of the standard with wedge pointing down. The fitting which takes your transom should have the wedge also on the outside of the standard wedge pointing down. Follow this pattern on the other 3 standards. the fittings which take your board trannies can go any way (like a Mills) but dont point the wedge towards the standard or you cant get the hammer in to undo. If the scanner was working i would draw a diagram. sorry.

Last edited:
so how do you call or send E mail my friends lol no info ?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

so how do you call or send E mail my friends lol no info ? can you E mail me Details please relentlesspj@hotmail.co.uk a big thank u

Hi I'm interested I'm a part 2 scaff with 7 years experience, send me details please

bear in mind lads, you will have to do an 11 week course before you can get on a union job here... I'm doing the last 6 week one 7th Aug,, our cards mean fuk all over here.. can't wait.. fuk....

halifax nova Scotia mate, 6 week ccourse is $3,000 its 11 week after this last one though, no idea how much that will cost... right ****..lol

ok mate cheers im moving to saskatchewan but working in alberta and alot of companies have said they will honour my card as long as its backed up by paper work , certificates and references. who ya working for?

Top Bottom