Opportunities in Canada

Lee lee theres a link on the first thread ?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

sounds like to me you need a plane ticket

hi my name is brad Curtis 41 years old scaffolder for 26 years got part 1,2 and just passed advanced at the moment completing portfolio not finished yet I am interested in working in Canada my email is bradcurtis16@gmail.com and my mob no is 07597692868 look forward to hearing from you

Hey up mate.im a scaff basic.got my scaffs inspectors ticket.just emailed this guy from London whos wanting to go to Canada too.hes off to the embassy after Christmas to see which is the cheapest or quickest way to get there.if you like ill let you know soon as I do.then we can take it from there.my email is leecooper1971@hotmail.com.....

Hello can you send me more information regarding the scaffolding postions in Canada as im really interested ... How do I apply ect thank

Hello my names joe bag, my stats are 36 24 36 , I like swimming with dolphins , walking my chihuahua and knitting, one day I would like to solve the middle east crisis with balloons, my email is ihatethiscountrysomuchgetmeoutofhere.co

Best of luck fellas try brands or thyssenkrupp scaffolding, get some basic computer skills as a lot of brits are at least supervisors, live the dream ;)

Ixp is a company which-deals with people like us who want to go there and work.they told me yesterday they do everthing to get there.all the paper work interviews for jobs.visa is £150 each adult £80 for kid...he said there is a deal at the moment.4x£450 which is £1800..he said it is usually £2500.then the visa payment.didnt think to bad.but I'm gunna check the company out first before I give money away.ill send there email soon as mate..

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Lol cheers joebags great to know lol

hi names brad I am 41 years old got 25 years experience in scaffolding got tickets I am interested in working abroad look forward to hearing from you

hi my name is brad Curtis 41 years old scaffolder for 26 years got part 1,2 and just passed advanced at the moment completing portfolio not finished yet I am interested in working in Canada my email is bradcurtis16@gmail.com and my mob no is 07597692868 look forward to hearing from you

You haven't passed your advanced then have you Brad.

You haven't passed your advanced then have you Brad.

He will pass. He is copying Jason's portfolio like you

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hello my names joe bag, my stats are 36 24 36 , I like swimming with dolphins , walking my chihuahua and knitting, one day I would like to solve the middle east crisis with balloons, my email is ihatethiscountrysomuchgetmeoutofhere.co

Best of luck fellas try brands or thyssenkrupp scaffolding, get some basic computer skills as a lot of brits are at least supervisors, live the dream ;)

Joebag If you like swimming with dolphins then pop over. Best leave the dog as it would get eaten. Knitting should be ok

Top Bottom