offshore work??

That doesn't start till June Paddy, from what I've just been told they will more tha likely have the men to cover it and then they will be looking to re-hire people that have just been laid off. The system is a mess.

I got cought out once because i forgot to mention baseplates on a list of fittings needed to erect a hanging scaffolds;)

Last edited:
left waiting for cape

hey lads any1 else been left waiting for there trip with cape after doing the induction I know the barge for total is starting 1st may but just wondering if any1 else is in the same boat!!

Arite mate just seen ur post bout cape I got call bout an induction a few weeks ago still not had one nightmare I heard start of may for the total jobs aswell

cape offshore

they have a new post up for more basic scaffs 2 start end of may worth phoning and chasing up that induction mate!!!

Yeah seen that on there site applied for it hopefully get my first trip off! Not getn my hopes up but

I have an exciting opportunity developing for basic and advanced scaffolders to work offshore (in the British Isles). Rates and terms as per OCA with accommodation included.

Please email a CV with copies of cards and a brief covering letter to dom@forefrontscaffoldsolutions.co.uk

Deadline for applications is Friday 17th May 2013. With regret, on this occasion we cannot further applications from scaffolders without offshore experience.

Last edited:
If anybody goes over to holland to work offshore stay away from blue tech services a man called Abdullah ,not a good experience

Ive got an induction on the 20th of this month in aberdeen with Cape.

Anyone else?

Ive got an induction on the 20th with Cape.

Anyone else going up for this?

Mick r u james mccartans pal was talkin to him the other day said u got a start with cape am trying to get ma first trip off aswell been pestering that dane all the time

Yes im his mate. Been aanoying Dane for about 2 month now, finally got told ive got the induction

Ats good mate hopefully a get a shout soon! There hard work in that HR int they. Is this yer first trip off?

Top Bottom