offshore work??

When I first worked in Holland it was still single handrail back in Blighty. First place i ever wore overalls, harness and safety glasses.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Worked in Holland in the late 80s early 90s , have to say the safety was non existent . The Dutch didn`t work overtime cause they got taxed to the hilt so they brought us in to do the mega hours . Have to say I enjoyed my time in cloggyland although far to many turks .

Although the Dutch do pay big tax on hours over 37 a week the real reason they bought in the cheap British workers under agencies was because the companies struggled to pay for Dutch workers due to the excellent sick pay scheme etc. i can remember a cloggy girlfriend telling me that everyday 50 to 60% of her companys workforce were off sick on full pay!!

Im going on jasmin looks like it cud b a good huck up sum good lads on it

From barrow m8 bin working for stork for 3yrs they,ve had me on standby for 3weeks hopefully start getting check ins nxt week

Ya 7 days aweek at half rig rate theres alot of lads on it waiting

that's sound that like ye mite start soon because they have starting to float it out r u on the Glasgow induction then des or don't u have to do it with you working for them already

Im waiting to go on jasmine aswel been on standby for 4 weeks now anybody heard any dates of when we will be going out there

Few of my mates on standby in Edinburgh, was speakin to one of them last night he apparently got a check in Tuesday. Half rig rate for sittin in the house, cnt be bad that lads eh lol

I had 1 today it only took 15 lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

15 minutes

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I no its on the move now frenchox my uncle was working on it onshore so it shouldn't be long

has any 1 who was on the jasmine induction herd from anne smith yet

I phoned yesterday just out of curiosity. I'm no really interested in working with Stork but the girl told me that they have over manned the job and there will be lay offs. Hopefully she was just spouting rubbish but it's a fukin joke if its true!!!

How long u bin on standby for? Im coming up 4weeks emailed ann last week she said xhexk ins shud b soon i no a few lads that wer on inductions thursday and friday

Top Bottom