offshore work??

Aye first trip mate, its been a ******* nightmare. Hope you get something soon mate

Finally got my first trip off with salamis off to the britannia tomorrow morning there taking on new starts still if anyones trying to get there foot in the door this is the time as theres plenty of work out there atm

Forties alpha bridged link platform hook up starting next week Rig leaving yard today
Stork will be the flavor of the month for any new starts seeking their first tip
their will be a few post saying that the job is covered but do not give up the fight fore your first trip
Salamis will be ready to start up manning for shell barge contract from Early June so once again hammer the HR
Good luck on this do not give up the fight

started with salamis aswell thankfuk really started 2 think this year was passing me by for a start after cape took the huff and blacklisted me just because I could`nt make it 2 blackpool for a 6am check-in (when I got told bythem I was going home after training only for them 2 come alongand tell me about this when im in the aberdeen office with no tools offshore gear or my passport and living 5hours drive north it was impossible 2 make)

Last edited:
Forties alpha bridged link platform hook up starting next week Rig leaving yard today
Stork will be the flavor of the month for any new starts seeking their first tip
their will be a few post saying that the job is covered but do not give up the fight fore your first trip
Salamis will be ready to start up manning for shell barge contract from Early June so once again hammer the HR
Good luck on this do not give up the fight

its in now and they do have most of the men
heard they are still looking for men though as we left
yesterday

Urgent Vacancy - mob Thursday x 2, poss till Sept - must have basic Scaffolder & HLO certs & offshore experience - call Sam @ Stork 01224 302470.

Just got that txd to me today lads I already work for them
Good luck

any got any numbers for cape or salamis direct ones please blackpool or Aberdeen

If youve got access to the internet you could google Cape and Salamis or if your really lucky you might find a 95 page thread on a Scaffolders forum with just the answer your looking for.

I had 1 today it only took 15 lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

15 minutes

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I no its on the move now frenchox my uncle was working on it onshore so it shouldn't be long

What sort of questions do they ask you mate on the trade test

You got more info on the job, Rates of pay/duration of work and where it is?? . Why you using GMail account to reply to and who is the main client??.

Anyone able to tell me what the fulmar platform is like going out there on Thursday

Paragraph 17-1 (46-c)

Hey guys! I wana go to Norway for work on offshore or in oil factory, but I need the paragraph 17-1 (46-c)
I dont know where can I do this in English. If someone know something please tell me.
I found a company in Poland. They can do in English but the minimum person is 10 for start the course. At the moment I have 6 scaffolder. I need 4 more scaffolder.
So If someone know where can I do in English than I can go to school but if nobody know than you can join to my team and we can do together the course in Poland!

Last edited:
Anyone able to tell me what the fulmar platform is like going out there on Thursday

place is a shithole, modules are hot stinking holes,accommodation is way past it
and plenty of H2S gas...stork were running it about 3yrs ago...basic hrs no overtime....but dont let that put you off...:bigsmile:

Hi lads whats the gp3 like any advise would be welcomed wil be my first trip do any info will be grateful

Im going back on the fulmar on friday I've spent a year on there the lads are a good crack and its laid back the accommodation could be better and my trip always fly in overall its a pre decent place

Top Bottom