New apprenticeship scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
managing the kids is about delegation not persuasion. The only thing that matters is these kids get taught correctly. If any of your lads came up to you with the same information any man in his right mind would find out whats going on and as his employer you have a legal right to do so. Lets just hope thats the end of the matter.

very true steve,i think id be obligated to investigate whatever the outcome,is it me or is the spelling in here getting worse lol.

am sure the man in question is of sound mind tony,dont think theres any trouble with that faucet.he done what 99% of us would have prob done mate am sure he was only looking out for one his underlings,at the same time he has fulfilled the promise of reporting the outcome to the forum whatever the manner.

Any man in his right mind would have done this before broadcasting it on the internet.

your quite right on that 1 except this is the scaffoldersforum and welcome to free speech. For all we knew this could be rife within the industry and Nobody can Bully anybody. So if there is anybody out there who is feeling they are being bullied whilst having there training or in the workplace then do not hesitate to let people know.

Come off it, he had no intention of reporting the out come, it took me asking the question 3 times before he answered. I definitely don't believe 99% of people would have started this thread without having all the facts, we might be scaffolders but give us some credit.

i think all at the forum would echo those sentiments steve,there is no place for mistreatment of anybody in this day and age.

your quite right on that 1 except this is the scaffoldersforum and welcome to free speech. For all we knew this could be rife within the industry and Nobody can Bully anybody. So if there is anybody out there who is feeling they are being bullied whilst having there training or in the workplace then do not hesitate to let people know.

I'm all for free speech but you openly made unfounded and, now it turns out, untrue accusation about a centre and instructor that could have been very damaging to them. I think this could be classed as a form of bullying.

as was quoted tony he answered your queery no matter what the manner.is there any other vested intrest to be had of this as to me it looks as if you have your answer wether it be after 1 or 3 questions mate.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

steve your a bully am not posting you again bad man,lol.things are just getting silly now dont you think lol.

as was quoted tony he answered your queery no matter what the manner.is there any other vested intrest to be had of this as to me it looks as if you have your answer wether it be after 1 or 3 questions mate.

My vested interest was wanting to know if any bullying had actually gone on and now we know it didn't that's fine.

Last edited:
Very disappointed Steve I have not been on here long and this was one of the first threads and now looking at this and other threads you have posted or commented on it appears that you are a **** stirer.

I apologise if this is not the case but look at your posts and threads and then think what you would think and then may be you can understand what I think and may be others.

You stated you would keep posted but only through a fellow commarade asking to be update you would not have volunteered this information.

Then your last line still attacks other fellow scaffolders and training providers by stating if people are being bullied, so was the kid bullied or not???????????

So what was the case here Steve you state he wnet slightly over the top this is a persons job we are talking about here and if he is an instructor his professional crediabilty.

Kangaroo court tut tut

thanks steve for the clarity you brought to this issue tonight,goodluck with the lads training.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

because were fcking scaffolders mate.

celticbhoy I agree our commarade got his answer but it was not offered like we was promised.

I have worked on many sites like others on here and we would have walked off site if this was stated how it was from the begining... I have also walked off site because of people like Steve and then lost my job or a days pay. All because of false allergations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom