New apprenticeship scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
although playing up dose not merit abuse of any nature either,im sure the centre has a course of action to deal with this,so why this was not implemented seems strange,you realy need the facts mate.hope you get to the bottom of it steve.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

getting personal dosent help matters,best of luck steve.

although playing up dose not merit abuse of any nature either,im sure the centre has a course of action to deal with this,so why this was not implemented seems strange,you realy need the facts mate.hope you get to the bottom of it steve.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

getting personal dosent help matters,best of luck steve.

correct, lets put an end to getting personal, it brings the forum to its knees. Its easy to hide behind Bubba and Celticbhoy, we have to look professional or the website will just become a whinge site.

Steve all I'm saying is that you seem to be very quick to take this lads word as gosple. You have come on here slagging off a college and makin serious accusations against an instructor but you haven't bothered to contact the lads AO or speak to the centre? Or have you spoken to them?

yes i have and im awaiting there internal investigation verification on this issue.

When I started out back in the days you called your boss MR whatever, thats the way it was. You were'nt mollycoddled, and most of the scaffs were decent blokes who would help a young lad. I only ever had a problem with one guy who had an attitude problem, no matter what you done, it was always wrong. I answered him back one day and he swung a punch at me, They were the days I used to do the boxing and I decked him. He moved on after that, never seen him again, but hope it learned him a lesson about bullying, Give the kids a break, we all had to learn once.

true brandy very true,i wouldnt like my boys to be treated any diffrently than their dad treats them,but iv taught them to deal with bullies they have respect and manners.not enough people give the youth of today a chance.

Lot of talk about give the kids a chance and a break, so are we sayin by what has been posted here that the instructor is guilty whatever happened to them days for incident till proven guilty... From what I can see a post has been made from one side of a story!!!

Have you ever heard of Peter who cried wolf!!!!!

Steve best of luck resolving this but if it is wrong I hope you will come on here and inform us but like wise if it is correct.....

Who you kidding Steve. If you had been intouch with the AO or the training centre you would know that the lad can change centres & it won't effect the funding as surely the first thing you would have said would be that you didn't want him to go back there.

i will keep you all posted upon my written reply on this matter. thank you all , thread closed for now.

if you look bk at my post read what i say about facts.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

thanks and best of luck.

sorry celticbhoy was not aimed at any fellow commrade just reading the full tread and that was the general opinion

We'll see in time I suppose???
You said you had had a reply and it was sorted. I take it this is not the case then or perhaps you did have a reply and it turns out you were wrong.

candidate slightly went over the top. Things have been ironed out. been agreed for his 1B at the same centre , if this comes up again then he will be swapping centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom