is this one mans forum

You have to be the biggest Noob I ever came across on a forum in my entire life,you spend more time on here than any other member,your 2 busy making You Tube videos... when you are suppose to be grafting , logging in on your gaffer,s time posting comments...You should be banded from here for life....you brag all the time how good of a scaff you are,paying for all your own tickets,but yet you slid down a dropper clipped onto the dropper you were stood on(HOW GOOD A SCAFF IS THAT,A BRAINLESS ONE),your comment was I just slid back down for the photo,safety my a-s...your not a scaff your a complete fool.. Any man that goes onto a open forum live on the net and tells the whole forum that his wife is about to leave him need,s to be tied up and certified into the nut house....Now I suggest you go back to the basics and start from the beginning again, I feel sorry for the SQUAD that have to graft and put up with your silly irritating voice....

I love you too! :D

Just popped back from my water-skiing lesson and see things are normal on the forum.

I love these quality threads, they keep it interesting :D

PS looking for a start could everyone pm therir contacts, looking for £200 a day , van, fuel card, digs paid and a go on your wife

I find this thread very offensive and demand it be removed immediatly,bakstabbin,pistakin wxxxxxx on ere,were s the community spirit, we's all sposed to stick together. £400 a day job advertised,yur a pistakin carnt,Iwouldnt polsh ma spnnars for that insult.:laugh:;):D

Can anyone help with my portfolio?

Ask the Cockney ****,But then he will tell you to fill it in yourself and get who ever on the day your grafting for to put there signature to it,Thats what he advised another member, He might not have the time to log in as he,s erecting the biggest tube and fit stair tread in The world,(with 2 men:nuts:)As another member said,How long will it be before he deletes the posts he cant handle ,meaning the truth...

How did all scaffs manage in London years ago before Mr Gibbs came on the seen..

Ask the Cockney ****,But then he will tell you to fill it in yourself and get who ever on the day your grafting for to put there signature to it,Thats what he advised another member, He might not have the time to log in as he,s erecting the biggest tube and fit stair tread in The world,(with 2 men:nuts:)As another member said,How long will it be before he deletes the posts he cant handle ,meaning the truth...

How did all scaffs manage in London years ago before Mr Gibbs came on the seen..

Dont hate. Appreciate. :)

*scene

not sure , we didn't have YouTube then. I hear you managed by employing lads from up north though :D

I wonder what video he will up-load today on his You Tube channel..May be he can get some one to shoot a scene while him and his mate are erecting the biggest stair tread in the world 2 handed...:toung:

Top Bottom