is this one mans forum

Hes kipping on my sofa... had a rough night on the beer in Canning Town! :eek:
Only 3 shootings there last night too, so it was a quiet night, lol.

i was gonna post on here agreeing with the majority against spielburgs rants but to be honest if i did he'd only have it taken off like he normally does wiv me or send me a pm for being nasty to him ! but i will say theonly reason he's reached so many posts in such a short time is 95% of the time its drivel and not worth typing and the other 5% is worth typing but is more of the same old drivel where he lets himself down with his lack of knowledge,rudeness and just blags it - to be honest we have a love/hate relationship (i just luv to hate him) and the sooner he fecks off to algeria the better...but i still reckon gary will give him a slap and get him sent home early(thats if h ever gets out there in the first place)

Last edited:
I hate ***** who post bollox just to get their post count up.. **** off u gay *****..

I feel sorry for this 'Jay' guy... hes getting a load of grief lately.
Good job my name is Melvin! :eek:

This is a Forum - yes.
Well done to that man Douche-bag, or whatever for noticing...
Gold Star!

But... theres a small group of right nice blokes, decent enough to give help, offer advice and have the crack that keep it going.

11,000+ members? Only 50 here put the effort into making it a Forum.
Not the 10,950 other knob.heads who come here ONLY when THEY need something and when THEY need a job or what ever.

Its been the same since i joined, just over a year ago.

Why do i feel ive got a right to slag off the many many here who take the piss out of the Forum?
Because i f.ucking CONTRIBUTE!!! Day in, day out, im here with the other 50 or so guys and keep the threads going.

Thats why.:)

If Bawl-bag or what ever his name is dont like then he can do what the other 10,950 can do and go f.uck himself. :)

Anyway... whos this 'Jay' prick... i aint got a clue who you guys are one about... :laugh:

You have to be the biggest Noob I ever came across on a forum in my entire life,you spend more time on here than any other member,your 2 busy making You Tube videos... when you are suppose to be grafting , logging in on your gaffer,s time posting comments...You should be banded from here for life....you brag all the time how good of a scaff you are,paying for all your own tickets,but yet you slid down a dropper clipped onto the dropper you were stood on(HOW GOOD A SCAFF IS THAT,A BRAINLESS ONE),your comment was I just slid back down for the photo,safety my a-s...your not a scaff your a complete fool.. Any man that goes onto a open forum live on the net and tells the whole forum that his wife is about to leave him need,s to be tied up and certified into the nut house....Now I suggest you go back to the basics and start from the beginning again, I feel sorry for the SQUAD that have to graft and put up with your silly irritating voice....

Last edited:
Well done jonnybegood. Your second post and in to the hilt. You have just presented a very well compiled . Jason Gibbs "This is your life" I reckon your one of the 11000 watching/stalking from the wings come to life. More please.:Dand welcome to the forum:nuts:

Top Bottom