is this one mans forum

Anyway, lets forget this nonsense and get drunk and take the piss out of each other? :D

if I wisnae at hame I would say let's wreck this fookin joint:love:

Also:
Look at this bad boy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR4eEp3vKXs]Mansells - York Way, Kings Cross, London, UK. (2012 - Gate 24A) - Pt5. - YouTube[/ame]

Today, Simon Cowell... i mean ME! Based out the the start of the worlds biggest Tube and Fitting Staircase. :p

It'll be 260ft when shes finished.
Little beauty, eh? :)

how do you know there hasnt been a bigger one , how many of you are building/stripping it.

how do you know there hasnt been a bigger one , how many of you are building/stripping it.

3 of us (sometimes, lol) put up the 120ft one... with the Beams.
3 of us took it down to what it is now, Beams are still in.

2 of us Based out the start of the 260ft one today.
3 of us, will be taking it up, then ill be off to other ventures in about a week. ;)

sittin at home with her mouth open waitin for a sausage

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

also , how the **** did you get 3684 posts in a year , lol

sittin at home with her mouth open waitin for a sausage

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

also , how the **** did you get 3684 posts in a year , lol

Because im sad as f.uck! :D

Firstly whats wrong with a bloke looking for work ?.
Secondly their is a lot of sergestion that scaffolders are all back stabbers, well im sure there is a good few but thats no different to bricklayers,chippys or any other trade. 95% of scaffolders ive worked with have been good as gold.
and lastly whats wrong with a bit of playground banter on here, call me thick if you want i wont be spitting my dummie about it !!
jason keep up the good work mate and take the piss all you want we are not kids !

my hero

me grow up ,really lad,look at you treating this like your own personal ego trip,same dilluded sad stabwanker just a different face,what you put on here will follow you,you better not spend anymore time on me as this forum will collapse if one of the 50 forum legends dont prop it up,picking on people honest enough to say they need a hand up maybe for the first time will say more about you than it will about them,some people need recognition,some dont,see you in 3 months when i need work,got digs aswell!

Well said Jobag I do agree with a lot of what you say. I also see where J.is coming from,tho he irritates a few,hes toned it down lately,as he and all of us consider what we writesince joining the Forum. Of course it will be the first place scaffs look for work. As others have said he also offers a lot of advise/welcomes for free, Fraid Ill be fence sitting here,good debate,no ones giving ground,the supporters are gathering. Us 50 or so will have something to say,the other 11000 can have ringside seats

Joe? Mate???

You was telling me yesterday that you wanted to come and be my Labourer!!
That your not all that clued up with this job, even though you been at it for 26 years and wanted to learn something new!

I didnt mean to be so rude when i turned you down... i was too busy hiding from Keza the Killer! :eek:

same as any other thread then Fredrik.:(

keza's not been at work last 2 days , says scaff369 , im gettin worried that he's on his way to london, lol

Top Bottom