Impact wrench

With these drills most of the arm work is being done for you now...

So dont you guys worry about 'Bingo Wings' or 'Love Handles'? :laugh:

Makita BTW251RFE 18v Impact Wrench

BTW251RFE_MAIN.jpg

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

•High operation efficiency with high torque.
•Weights only 1.7kg.
•Phosphorescent bumper.
•LED Job light with afterglow.
•1/2” square drive.
•Lithium-ion batteries provide high-energy capacity and accept more repeat charges giving a real “long-life” service.

STANDARD EQUIPMENT
•Fast charger
•2 x 3.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
•Belt clip
•Carry Case

SPECIFICATION
•Drive: 1/2" square
•Max Torque: 230Nm
•Blows per minute: 0-2,100
•No Load Speed: 0-3,200
•Net Weight: 1.7kg
•Battery: 3.0Ah Li-ion

Our Price: £319.00 (£382.80 Including VAT at 20%)

so at present is there no out n out number 1 tool eg makita , hilti etc etc

I can speak from experience and the Makita is the one .....for me!! I've had a go of a DeWalt one and that was rubbish .
My previous Makita lasted 6 years. Motor still fine just that one battery died and the other good one the plastic housing became loose and wasn't siitting in the body safely ........after 6 years .

I can speak from experience and the Makita is the one .....for me!! I've had a go of a DeWalt one and that was rubbish .
My previous Makita lasted 6 years. Motor still fine just that one battery died and the other good one the plastic housing became loose and wasn't siitting in the body safely ........after 6 years .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is your preferred make of tool in your work Phil, would you spend your day chewing on a bic rollerball or would you splash out on a parker or maybe a papermate?

Is it titanium or old school like that rusty 1/2" burton kicking around somewhere in your garage?

Is it titanium or old school like that rusty 1/2" burton kicking around somewhere in your garage?

Well I upgrade about once a week to a new one. I always like to have a stock of at least 4 or 5 knocking around though.

I daren't go in my garage, as I'm scared of spiders....

hi lads iv got a hilti impact driver its costs me 3 pound a wk and i love mine me and my m8 knocked in 90ft of transam units( bones ) ledgers and trannied it out in 45mins there awesom and its coming to a site near you soon lads so accept it lads and i can swaer iv only ditched 4 fittings in nearly 3 weeks so gone are the days of getting fittings up that you cant use yea they will never replace the spanner fully but it was about time we as scaffs got with the programme for yrs now every othe trade has been using power tools to make there jobs easier and here is are chance so take it lads it takes on average 3 seconds to do a fitting up now if that aint good i dont know what is

impact driver

I CAN SEE ANOTHER COURSE COMMING HERE

HOW TO USE A IMPACT DRIVER

THAT WILL BE ANOTHER TAX ON THE WORKING MAN

AND A OTHER CARD

WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN SOME ONE DROPS THERE IMPACT DRIVER

ON SOME ONES HEAD ON SITE??????????????????

Top Bottom