Impact wrench

Most people leave them in their handbag next to the tampax....

How Crude......I put mine back in it's carry case.

However, Phil, if you want to join the rest, by putting it in your handbag with your Tampax, 'Crack on Bud'.

Far be it for a Geordie to know, the Southern ettiquette, of carrying a Impact Wrench.

Best of luck with it mate, hope it does'nt get tangled with your spare Thong.:D:D

i got me a hilti siw 144 fast as u like but makes me laboures winge because they cant keep up would recommend them

f uck knows mate i couldnt find it think has been took down

Uploading from iPhone chaps couple of bugs !!.
Does this link work ??.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1alVjGvhc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Scaffold impact wrench[/ame]

That looks pretty cool. You've still got to get your spanner out to give nuts a quarter turn but looks much quicker !

You should see them on a Sleeve.

Our new design for a 4M loading bay entails 15 trannies on a double width bay 75 Singles fittings per lift. 30 doubles means 100 plus. Watch my Makita work guys. I kid yee kna, these feckers do the graft.

Totally agree with paddy re: sleeves ---- once you`ve used a wrench on a few sleeves you`ll wonder how you ever got by without it ... it`s fat as feck on `em .

I was a non believer until Feb this year and it took a bit of getting used to ( 22 years of using a spanner is quite a tough habit to break ) , but , no way am i goin back. I am using a Makita 18v BTW251RFE and am very impressed with battery life but would like to try something a little lighter like the 12V Milwaukee , but , heard the build quality isn`t up to much .

That looks pretty cool. You've still got to get your spanner out to give nuts a quarter turn but looks much quicker !

I was waiting until someone mentioned me putting my spanner on it .....it was to show how far the impact does 'em up.
Still use the swing over for the backs of the doubles .

hi guy new to the forum but very interested in these wrenches ,want to be the first to use them in our firm ,can you lot tell me the best ones and prices bosch and any others as i have a friend who works at screw fix and will use his discount lol trying to get in the 21 century:D

Top Bottom