impact drill

soz mate - half cut the hilti yeh - what a cant i am

how much are the sockets - are they long ones , as we find some of the older fittings the threads are to long (we use them to repair clips)

I got 1 from halfords,it's a torque socket (can't remember how much)

Last edited:
Batteries tend to be expensive try to get in touch with ''scaff2010'' he got one recently pal

RedViking I have sent a pm to him mate, just waiting for a reply, but just posted to see if any1 else could direct me on this matter.

Cheers

i may have to get one of these, i'm sick of pins & needles in my hands & aching shoulders.

could the guys that have them post up the make, model number & how long they last on a charge etc thanks steve;)

there made by Hilti and cost around £500 pound there is some guys on here saying they have been issued with them and have to pay there company £4 a week for them , some other guy said he can do 800 doubles on one charge but they must be awkward in certain jobs where you have to punch-up or spur -up etc

dewalt, makita & lots more besides that why i wanted make & model numbers, so we know what are up to the job & what are crap:D

we are trialling a de walt and mac cordless , will keep you posted battery life seems to be an issue

i used to work with a lad who had a makita, it lasted until dinnertime & he just swapped the battery? i suppose it depends on the useage.

keep us posted please;)

Been talking to the Hilti man about this today said he would be willing to a deal with scaffs.. his mobile number is 07801 975 546 or email him at \; mark.simpson@hilti.com

thanks steve i'll ring him tomorrow & see if he wants to do a group buy.

i'll ask for prices for 5, 10 & 20, i'll see what he can offer i'm not paying £500

your better off with 2 impact-drills orac balances the belt out and gets the job done in double time :D

keep me posted orac could be up for a couple

Alternatively fellas you could stop using expensive drills and use a spanner. Always did the trick for me!

phil its not about using expensive tools, its about my health mate, i've been scaffolding 22 years, i think my hands & shoulders need a break, if i can reduce the amount of wear & tear on them, why shouldn't i consider it?

Top Bottom