Impact drill

used mine today loved it ,a bit cumberson on the belt, but ace for striping,tor through the gear ,good call with the makita boys:D

you need to read up on the impact it will have on your hands for " white finger" not pleasant reading, as your meant to only use them for 21 minutes every 8 hours. personally I'm gutted, been using one for about a year now gave it to my labourer who thinks " white finger" is only for OLD PEOPLE

iam willing to take the risk, 30years in the game with bads wrists,and elbows,anything that makes the job so much easyer is for me,had a word with the saftey officer today and he cant see a problem,he even had a go;)

With all due respect:- Been twirling for 33 year, fingers,wrists and shoulders fecked. Who came to me and said, " Due too RSI, you might have to hang your Elsie up"............ correct matey's no one.

I have used The Makita for about 2 months now, Works for me, and my Lad would have a one if he could afford one, ( younguns heads in the clouds til payday. Then on the lash.....).

Without going into too much rhetoric, it works for me.

Redviking was instrumental in my choice, However. Garry Adams is carrying out a research project, on behalf of the SCCR.

Someone from here should do a review of the Makita being used on scaffolding as I dont think there is one on youtube.

i saw you doing up the sleeve..I mean a better one than that bloke undoing a car nut,aimed more towards scaffolders not engine monkeys..

....lanyard.....

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

No
hi, red viking. have you got any info on the lanyard for impact wrench and also any method of keeping the socket on the wrench, cheers.

That's it, I have threatened for months to get one and never got around to actually getting it. Thanks to Red and Paddy for all the links I have no excuses I'm ordering one tonight will let you know what happens. Thanks boy's.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

That's it done, as I said cheers for the links boy's.

That's it, I have threatened for months to get one and never got around to actually getting it. Thanks to Red and Paddy for all the links I have no excuses I'm ordering one tonight will let you know what happens. Thanks boy's.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

That's it done, as I said cheers for the links boy's.

keep us informed with your honest opinion pal

Will do jakdan, my wrists are looking forward to the break.

I'll start before anyone else! Go on Roboscaff!!!!!!!!

Shut it, you have 5 seconds to comply.:noworry:

My new toy arrived today:bigsmile: instructions say not to be used in the rain.:eek:h: By my calculation, that means I can use it for a week in May,June and August and that's it.:embarrest: I wonder if they do a water proof one.:idea:

My new toy arrived today:bigsmile: instructions say not to be used in the rain.:eek:h: By my calculation, that means I can use it for a week in May,June and August and that's it.:embarrest: I wonder if they do a water proof one.:idea:

Used mine in the Rain, no probs, i think it means more for the Battery contacts not getting soaked, anyway, stop working in the rain, we are getting no younger mate.

stop working in the rain, we are getting no younger mate.

It's a nice idea Paddy but if we didn't work in the rain we wouldn't be working at all.

Sorry Andy, it's been over 11 years since I saw any light, just about the same time since I thought going out on my own was a good idea.:eek:

Never had problems in the rain and god knows Manchester loves a bit of the wet stuff.

Top Bottom