Impact drill

Alright Chris, how do they compare regarding price and battery life out there? Do the Canadian scaffs use them or have you started a trend?:D

$200 for drill, 2 lithium-ion batteries, charger, holster and bit which is around 140-150 quid so a bit cheaper than back home. I go through about 3 batteries during a 10 hour shift which isn't bad, to be honest I don't think I would have bought one but am doing a big job in readylok so it's worth every penny. I'm taking a bit of stick off the other lads on the firm if I'm honest but I'm sticking to my guns ! :bigsmile:
How's graft with you ? Nutter still with you ?

Nutter is still with the D.og S.hit L.td he has all the qualities to become one of their top foremen:laugh::laugh:But I think he's too nice for that.
I think I might try one of the new Dewalt guns, what's the part no.?

iv'e been using mine for a couple of months now, money very well spent!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
mine has lightweight lithium batteries

Yesterday tried a day with the Makita BTW251rfe or summit like that, first time for me using a Impact Wrench.

FFs guys, those tools can graft mind, in all honesty, i thought the Torque issue etc would see this off to bed. Large erect and striking,Shorings,birdcages, loading bays etc these are the 'Mutts nuts' this is the future guys, and i am a Dinosaur. the time to wrap or unwrap a fitting is Nanotw@ful.

Now Now Paddy stick to the spanner less time to think of the fags.

Yesterday tried a day with the Makita BTW251rfe or summit like that, first time for me using a Impact Wrench.

FFs guys, those tools can graft mind, in all honesty, i thought the Torque issue etc would see this off to bed. Large erect and striking,Shorings,birdcages, loading bays etc these are the 'Mutts nuts' this is the future guys, and i am a Dinosaur. the time to wrap or unwrap a fitting is Nanotw@ful.

did it give you a hard on Paddy. LMFAO

This the one mate http://www.custompowertools.co.uk/images/Makita/BTW251RFE.jpg ?
It's all about saving your body not going hell for leather

bolt clamps are a specialty spec in Canada,use hammers and Thiel clamps,impact guns are very much a drywallers tool,the lith Makita is way popular due to weight,I like Ryobi despite weight cause fewer battery changes

clearly you don't work for a living,shorts on a Canadian worksite would have you thrown off the site

This the one mate http://www.custompowertools.co.uk/images/Makita/BTW251RFE.jpg ?
It's all about saving your body not going hell for leather

Yep mate that is my baby, bought the extra long 21mm socket though.
Jakdan might be right, getting a twitch :D:D

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

clearly you don't work for a living,shorts on a Canadian worksite would have you thrown off the site

Why is that then mate???? If you a referering to Allan666 post mate, i kid you not. that guy is a Scaff, walk 2000 21's in with him for kentledge and the guy will put the world to rights for you.

P.S My immediate family are in Canada, Toronto and Vancouver the last i heard, nope, now Kingston Ontario, and ........... waiting for them to email me. Crack on mate, Allan will be here soon:eek:

struggling with the dialectical shift,but East Toronto,ask at the hall,who's the mouthiest,badtempered steelmonkey who reads too freakin' much,I'll put the kettle on,mind the dogs,wife doesn't want them stolen

Top Bottom