help with own wee firm!?!

:bigsmile::bigsmile: just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for there input on this so far its been a great help and gave me some good ideas and things to take on board! also i apologise now to pw and paddy if i start to pester you guys with random questions in the near future!!! thanks again to you all! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Make sure you get the paper work and even more importantly the cashflow right. Missed paperwork will come back and bite you on the arse if you ignore it and if you don't get your money in on time and you don't have deep pockets or a very friendly bank manager then you will sink without trace even if you are making a big profit on paper.

Good luck.

Its heartening to see so many from the managerial side throwing suggestions into the ring, I'm glad its not just a forum of saddo spanner turners on here LOL.

Good luck with your endeavour m8

well been some time since i had a post on here, but unfortunately me and my mate had to call it a day and cut our loses we were only getting small jobs and not enough of em! still had folk asking for business plan financial projections which i do still have if any one wants them for a spy, a few folk have asked and i apologise if i haven't got them to you.

Sorry to hear that Jaimie, better to have tried it than always wonder. Are you back on for someone else?

indeed mate it was worth a shot and a good experience! was on with interslave for a while but not long left, so back on the never ending hunt for work!

Sorry To Hear This Jamie, You Started Full Of Hope , Still Like Alistair Says Better Regretting Something You Did Than Something You Didnt Buddy.

indeed mate it was worth a shot and a good experience! was on with interslave for a while but not long left, so back on the never ending hunt for work!

I thought it was busy through with you, obviously not that busy. If you have your travelling shoes on Aberdeen is screaming for good scaffs at the moment.

Aberdeen could be a shout iv got a new arrival on the way in 3 weeks though so don't think the mrs would want me away anymore till she arrives!! will keep it in mind though aom cheers

Got a couple of numbers here should you ever need them.

Jamie Interslave In Dundee Are Really Busy Just Now Kid, Give Them A Phone Might Be Worth A Shout.

Yes Mate Blaidd Is Business Development Now, Donny Ross Is Supervisor In Aberdeen, John Reilly Is Supervisor In Dundee, And His Brother Paul Is Contracts Manager, Tam Adams Is Still Branch Manager.

i knew blyth was the wrong spelling!!!!! i worked for them a while back up Aberdeen decent blokes, dont think i would go back to inter tho after my parting of ways with Edinburgh lott!! Enough said on that topic, although i did hear there was a few well overdue sackings! lol!

Jamie Iv Always Said Never Say Never, Any Jobs Better Than No Job.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Jamie What Job Were You On In Aberdeen Mate? Also Did You Ever Work At The Persimmon Site In Larbert, Me And Wee Johnnie Dolan Were On That For Interserve.

i was on the miller job at justice mill lane and aye i was on larbet one briefly, johnnie dolan rings a bell!!! i worked wi a big lad ian from leith. Very true mate a job is a job!

Top Bottom