greeeeedy

Yes marra you're missing something,though i dont know what as you've confused the feck out me with that last post,lol,my tache is whizzing around:laugh:

blew your tash rite off i have that affect some times basical last post to me mean the cant owes me money :laugh::laugh::laugh:

years ago to work in the power oil or gas you had to be in the union which then was the c e u in those days the best thing ever ,most scaffs in that game stuck together not like now.

One old scaff told me the standard of scaffolders was high when it was run like that ,the tossers were kept out (so he said)

years ago to work in the power oil or gas you had to be in the union which then was the c e u in those days the best thing ever ,most scaffs in that game stuck together not like now.

Have to agree Gary,the CEU were the best days for me as for sticking together sadly them days are gone.

nappy ripper :sick: that them lot over the other side no the jam side but the east side of the counrty isnt it come to think of it wouldnt supris eme if the feking jam eater were the nappy rippers, dont feel like a right **** tol her thow if i new it was that easy to give some yan a black eye she would of had yan b4 now lol nar not funny like shes told a few at work but to the rest its tear duct blocked said its gonna make it look and sound worse because it black on her eye lid and would sound like she covering for me what a cant i am and frederic i am the sheriff[/QUOTE]

Fuk me,we are in trouble:D

And who appointed you marra. Happy is not amused:laugh:

There's one thing that always stands out with these types of firms is there longevity in the industry short

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

There's one thing that always stands out with these types of firms is there longevity in the industry short . Arrogant men who have no real concept of how to run a business

Dont you think longevity comes with a solid work ethic from top to bottom?
Always been s,.emp. so holidays were never an issue. Is there such a thing as a scaff job for life?

Self employed or not always been of the persuasion that look after your men and they should in theory look after .have always treated my guys in this manor

nappy ripper :sick: that them lot over the other side no the jam side but the east side of the counrty isnt it come to think of it wouldnt supris eme if the feking jam eater were the nappy rippers, dont feel like a right **** tol her thow if i new it was that easy to give some yan a black eye she would of had yan b4 now lol nar not funny like shes told a few at work but to the rest its tear duct blocked said its gonna make it look and sound worse because it black on her eye lid and would sound like she covering for me what a cant i am and frederic i am the sheriff[/QUOTE]

Fuk me,we are in trouble:D

And who appointed you marra. Happy is not amused:laugh:

LOL well you win some you lose some but still am the sheriff and i make the rules around here if they dont like it lets get them dueling pistols out but with me been the sheriff would acount for the other pistol been loaded lol;)

scaff job for life maby not but a scaffolder for life is a dead sert

Top Bottom