greeeeedy

He wont have to pay them for Xmas day, Boxing day and New Years day.

Is it that Pie ray mob?

they wont even be able to take their xmas day boxing day newyears day if bank holidays are in with there 28days holidays come ot think of it we have 28 days including bank holidays and gaffer take bank holidays if you dipp week b4 or week after so this again crnt belegal as the bank holidays ar eincluded in our minimum amount of holidays per year ?

they wont even be able to take their xmas day boxing day newyears day if bank holidays are in with there 28days holidays come ot think of it we have 28 days including bank holidays and gaffer take bank holidays if you dipp week b4 or week after so this again crnt belegal as the bank holidays ar eincluded in our minimum amount of holidays per year ?

Not up to date with the UK legislation but public holidays should be seperate fron annual leave.

Your days are all accrued throughout the year marra, this and any other money saving tip brought to you by macdonalds is illegal.

just been told the was only a few got finished and there getting the holidays the where due. true or not. f.uck knows

You only get bank holidays if your cards in at the time the bank holidays occur,so anyone who gets finished up before christmas does'nt get any of the three festive holidays:(

Not up to date with the UK legislation but public holidays should be seperate fron annual leave.

on direct gov am sure it say's min 28 days holiday per year and can include bank holidays so if that true my employer shouldnt not eb able to take it off you at all ?

Your days are all accrued throughout the year marra, this and any other money saving tip brought to you by macdonalds is illegal.

lol just as i thought marra may get union invplved b4 i got theres a few lads getting stung by this bank holiday crk while still working for them

You only get bank holidays if your cards in at the time the bank holidays occur,so anyone who gets finished up before christmas does'nt get any of the three festive holidays:(

again bf if there inculded in your anuall holidays then shurley they should be paid as holidays ?

just heard one of the local cowboy firms has paid off every scaffolder and told them they start back january the 2nd .just so they dont have to pay holiday pay . fooking pathetic .is that even legal . no wonder no fooker will work for them and there known as the sh1ttest company in the north east

I've seen this happen a lot, and to three of my mates yeah it's bad.

There is a formula and for the life of me I can't remember it bit you get so many days off for so many days worked. I think there has been a few threads about it, maybe try a wee search.

on direct gov am sure it say's min 28 days holiday per year and can include bank holidays so if that true my employer shouldnt not eb able to take it off you at all ?

lol just as i thought marra may get union invplved b4 i got theres a few lads getting stung by this bank holiday crk while still working for them

again bf if there inculded in your anuall holidays then shurley they should be paid as holidays ?

They're not marra,who's going to pay you the festive bank holiday's if you dont even work there anymore??you get 20 days accrued annual leave and 8 bank holidays if you complete the full year:cool:

This will easily stand for unfair dismissal in a tribunaral. 5k at least in compo.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

From past experience I learnt to never bite the hand that feeds you....

This will easily stand for unfair dismissal in a tribunaral. 5k at least in compo.

All well and good if you're sure you're case is rock solid and you've got the three to four grand that you have to pay up front to you're soliciter to fight your case,not to mention being blacklisted if you do win:eek:;)

My brother in law did it through one of the union's I think, will need to ask him which one.

Acas will advise you for free so it won't cost you a penny if you do it yourself, and if he's laid off the entire work force at once meaning his payroll will drop to 0 itll be easy to prove what hes done when he takes them back on after new year. that's going to be a big bill unless he's got a Insurance policy to cover claims and his legal aid.... Merry Christmas boss!

Acas will advise you for free so it won't cost you a penny if you do it yourself, and if he's laid off the entire work force at once meaning his payroll will drop to 0 itll be easy to prove what hes done when he takes them back on after new year. that's going to be a big bill unless he's got a Insurance policy to cover claims and his legal aid.... Merry Christmas boss!

The main problem will be even if they win their claim in court they still might get fook all. It's a poor system and needs looking at from both sides of the coin.

Acas will only advise for free,they wont fight your case,some unions will fight your corner if your a payed up member,you used to be able to get legal aid but not anymore,very hard and very exspensive for the working man to successfully go to tribunal nowadays:huh:

Top Bottom