greeeeedy

they're not marra,who's going to pay you the festive bank holiday's if you dont even work there anymore??you get 20 days accrued annual leave and 8 bank holidays if you complete the full year:cool:

maby diffrent as our holidays are from jan until december for some reason and so sure well have acured full holiday entitalment as apos to been 3 or 4 mounths short if it were in april so were i stand i have full holidays if that makes sence so he would have to pay me the bank holidays regardless wouldnt he as av aquried them over the working year >?

You don't occur your bank holidays marra, there given as and when the bank holiday is there.
If your hols run from jan-dec where does your New Year's Day bank holiday get earned?

maby diffrent as our holidays are from jan until december for some reason and so sure well have acured full holiday entitalment as apos to been 3 or 4 mounths short if it were in april so were i stand i have full holidays if that makes sence so he would have to pay me the bank holidays regardless wouldnt he as av aquried them over the working year >?

No marra,you dont accrue bank holidays,you get them only if your employed by that firm when the bank holidays fall,so if this friday was your last day cards in then your not entitled to the festive bank holidays;)

Acas will only advise for free,they wont fight your case,some unions will fight your corner if your a payed up member,you used to be able to get legal aid but not anymore,very hard and very exspensive for the working man to successfully go to tribunal nowadays:huh:

I'm not sure if there is a Scottish/English difference here BF and I am kinda sketchy on the exact details but the brother in law did it quite successfully without spending a penny as he was skint. He had to wait quite a while and if memory serves despite winning his full entitlement in court he had to accept a lower payout. I will give him a call to see who helped him.

No marra,you dont accrue bank holidays,you get them only if your employed by that firm when the bank holidays fall,so if this friday was your last day cards in then your not entitled to the festive bank holidays;)

thats feking sh1t that so how the fek can the goverment allow you holiday entitlement to includ bank holidays if you have worked enough days to aquire your 28 days holiday including bank holidays and you finish 2/3 days b4 the end of your working year

thats feking sh1t that so how the fek can the goverment allow you holiday entitlement to includ bank holidays if you have worked enough days to aquire your 28 days holiday including bank holidays and you finish 2/3 days b4 the end of your working year

Simple solution marra, don't wrap the job in till the new year.:idea:

How many holidays have you had this year?

Simple solution marra, don't wrap the job in till the new year.:idea:

How many holidays have you had this year?

i wont be will be end of jan i would say finding a house is a nightmare had 3 drop out but found yan on gumtree going to view saturday,

its just twisting me heed that if your holidays includ bank holidays and you have actually earned them by working x amount of days and acrued them then shurley regardless of them been bank holidays there yours already banked only had a weeks they made me take a week for part 2 and still wacked that on top of the contract lol

Wont touch employment tribunals,the cost very often out weighs any award:huh:

Feck this forums slow tonight,just googled it fred and lo and behold,the ambulance chasers are now after tribunals,lol,and there's a couple of charity's namely FRU who claim to fight your case for free,though how successfull these would be is anyones guess:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

i wont be will be end of jan i would say finding a house is a nightmare had 3 drop out but found yan on gumtree going to view saturday,

its just twisting me heed that if your holidays includ bank holidays and you have actually earned them by working x amount of days and acrued them then shurley regardless of them been bank holidays there yours already banked only had a weeks they made me take a week for part 2 and still wacked that on top of the contract lol

Lol,you dont accrue bank holiday's:laugh::laugh:

To be honest marra, I just split the holiday entitlement. The one or two that have left me usually go around the summer time after they have had their 2 week summer shut down which means they have had more than their fair share especially if you include their week in the new year.

You won't be missing much if you leave in January though.

Good luck with the house search, must be a bit of a nightmare. How is the Mrs coping, all well on the home front?

If they think they can win it,anything goes now BF

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

If they think they can win it,anything goes now BF

If you work your bank holidays,say on a rush job, is that not acruable:smile1:

Feck this forums slow tonight,just googled it fred and lo and behold,the ambulance chasers are now after tribunals,lol,and there's a couple of charity's namely FRU who claim to fight your case for free,though how successfull these would be is anyones guess:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Lol,you dont accrue bank holiday's:laugh:

how does that work if there part of your 28days or dosent it ahahah cants :laugh:

To be honest marra, I just split the holiday entitlement. The one or two that have left me usually go around the summer time after they have had their 2 week summer shut down which means they have had more than their fair share especially if you include their week in the new year.

You won't be missing much if you leave in January though.

Good luck with the house search, must be a bit of a nightmare. How is the Mrs coping, all well on the home front?

yeha she crnt w8 been looking for wekes i get on the laptop thourght i best show an intrest... bang phone call with in 20 mins of looking on gumtree, aye all good marra other than a blackend our lasses eye yesterday she bent over behind to pick sumet up in kitchen me turned round to see what she was doing and me elbow caught her in the eye felt like sh1t still do, :worried:

Oh yeah nappy rpper turns women beater.
Quick,, call the sherif:laugh:

If you work your bank holidays,say on a rush job, is that not acruable:smile1:[/QUOTE]

I think you just have a day in hand,i suppose that one would be down to the deal your boss was offering on the day to get you to work the bank holiday:unsure:

Oh yeah nappy rpper turns women beater.
Quick,, call the sherif:laugh:

nappy ripper :sick: that them lot over the other side no the jam side but the east side of the counrty isnt it come to think of it wouldnt supris eme if the feking jam eater were the nappy rippers, dont feel like a right **** tol her thow if i new it was that easy to give some yan a black eye she would of had yan b4 now lol nar not funny like shes told a few at work but to the rest its tear duct blocked said its gonna make it look and sound worse because it black on her eye lid and would sound like she covering for me what a cant i am and frederic i am the sheriff

If you work your bank holidays,say on a rush job, is that not acruable:smile1:

I think you just have a day in hand,i suppose that one would be down to the deal your boss was offering on the day to get you to work the bank holiday:unsure:[/QUOTE]

how does that work if there part of your 28days or dosent it ahahah cants

You accrue you're 20 days,bank holidays are'nt accrued their on top,combined makes your full qouta of 28 days,feckin hell they'll change the entitlement before this one sinks in:laugh::laugh:

I think you just have a day in hand,i suppose that one would be down to the deal your boss was offering on the day to get you to work the bank holiday:unsure:

how does that work if there part of your 28days or dosent it ahahah cants

You accrue you're 20 days,bank holidays are'nt accrued their on top,combined makes your full qouta of 28 days,feckin hell they'll change the entitlement before this one sinks in:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

lol its sunk in bf its sunk in i just crnt get me heed around this.

For example, if you work a five-day week, you would be entitled to 28 days annual paid leave a year: 5 days x 5.6 weeks = 28 days.

It is important to note that some companies include bank holidays and public holidays as part of your leave allowance. Taking Christmas Day, Easter Monday and New Year’s Day into account, there are eight permanent bank and public holidays in England and Wales (nine in Scotland and ten in Northern Ireland). This could take your official holiday entitlement down to 20 days, at your employer’s discretion

so if some 1 is entitled to 28 day a year 8 of them are bank holidays (gaffer may be very ver discretionative lol ) they have worked 360 days of this company surley then the bank holidays are there regardless lol

am i missing something :embarrest:

Yes marra you're missing something,though i dont know what as you've confused the feck out me with that last post,lol,my tache is whizzing around:laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha, wish I could change my vote for best thread now.:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom