Good news for Poland, Romania and any other foreign cheap labour.

poles ufookin mug are killin the game oh you must b apole

with a name like brit scaff i dont think so u paranoid

most manufacturing was private anyway, she destroyed it on purpose, as she said the future of the country was as a service industry

While arthur Scarguill went the wrong way about it, everything he said would happend in the coal industry, did happen. She decimated communities, removing the ability for lots of working men to earn a wage and feed there families. We now import coal from Poland

And also caused a lot of people to loose them with 15% interest rates, repossesions on a scale never seen in this country and families living in cardboard boxes, because in her words "there is no such thing as community". she also refused to allow councils to use the money to build new homes, creating the social housing shortage we have now.

She caused the war, by removing HMS Endureance from patrol in the SA, due to defence cuts. Galterier took this as a sign of weakness, and invaded. She loved HM armed forces that much. they're were lads sailing to the Falklands with redundancy notices in their pockets because of the same savage defence cuts just a few months earlier
Yea but the penguins ate safe...aren't they ?

At least the eastern Europeans work, there are plenty of white British people who have never worked a day or payed any tax but bled the country dry for years. Turn on Jeremy Kyle if you want to see sponging wasters !

They are liked because they work hard and don't whinge ,as told to me by a Brit supervisor in Holland.
Their skills aren't too clever but it is only a matter of time and they will improve

I red thead wiv greet interist one man is makin me scared "Nigel Farage" he man wiv big balls not seen for long time, I havin nighmare of him yu shuld see him talk on u tube, he takin no sh it. and he gettin the votes an soppurt aswell

Whats more important dangeruss with 2 S's is did you shag that east european barmaid?
Alas no, the pub closed at Christmas and has only (Friday) just opened again.I have put in a request for eastern european barmaids with "shaven havens and large tits" but as yet its gone unanswered.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I red thead wiv greet interist one man is makin me scared "Nigel Farage" he man wiv big balls not seen for long time, I havin nighmare of him yu shuld see him talk on u tube, he takin no sh it. and he gettin the votes an soppurt aswell
Ikram you are an illiterate clown, clear off !

no need be meaen dangleruff i sorry I try me beist

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

doo I not makings a vilid pointt hav yu herd of mr farage dangleruff

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

doo I not makings a vilid pointt hav yu herd of mr farage dangleruff

Many much good Muslim in uk he have no chance haha. We bring many baby out to born here in uk he had it.
George O say not worry he look after us very much.

Top Bottom