Good news for Poland, Romania and any other foreign cheap labour.

Aah George O he makes me feil alll. Wurm insid now that I s a man u can reeli on

An me Ikram . He make me feel warm inside like preacher.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Ikram there is funny thred about robmack haha

An me Ikram . He make me feel warm inside like preacher.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Ikram there is funny thred about robmack haha
It's like listening to two chefs arguing in the Indian take away.Sod off back to Mumbai the pair of you.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

no need be meaen dangleruff i sorry I try me beist

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

doo I not makings a vilid pointt hav yu herd of mr farage dangleruff

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

doo I not makings a vilid pointt hav yu herd of mr farage dangleruff
Dangleruff.....!, your skating on thin ice there me old curry cruncher !

danglemuff why yu aggressor

me and kamran will b rising up aghinst yu aggressors

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

إكرام الكثير من المال هنا dangleruff إ
كرام نحن جعل الكثير من المال هنا إك

danglemuff why yu aggressor

me and kamran will b rising up aghinst yu aggressors

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

إكرام الكثير من المال هنا dangleruff إ
كرام نحن جعل الكثير من المال هنا إك
How have you got to be a senier member Ikram ? your spelling and grammar is worse than that ******* Ro3ert's.

I'll bet you and your little curry crunching friend would love to lop off my head with a bread knife on youtube wouldn't you ? Make yourselves a little Jihadi movie. Well its not gonna happen rag heads, get it through your Turbans, its not gonna happen.
Now clear off whilst we talk about the benefits of drop forged fittings over pressed fittings and other such topics.

danglybits lik i saed i tryimngs my beast, too leernings englush speekings, perhap yu could hel p me whilst yu talking benefit of drop furged fettings, me an d kamrun will be tal king benefits .

You in our terratree danglemuff we have all the houses that why you ride indian bike?
I think you'll find that Lambrettas were originally built in Italy.Then you lot got fed up with walking 100 miles for a cup of clean water and riding about on Oxon and donkeys and thought "I know , we'll build scooters" the Italians sold you all the tooling to build them in 1974 for about £7 and away you went.

Thats why my Itallian scooters are worth loads of money and your Indian scooters are cr*p and worth f%ck all..

danglybits lik i saed i tryimngs my beast, too leernings englush speekings, perhap yu could hel p me whilst yu talking benefit of drop furged fettings, me an d kamrun will be tal king benefits .
"Danglybits", thats actually very funny Ghandi.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Danglemuff be cairfull you near Liecester many indian bikes there you keep lock onit
I can tell your not real Indians because you don't say "init" after every other word.

yu will be seeings mane indains coming thru yu frunt door when i phoneings my cusin brothers

I have to go now my little sandle wearing friends, the pub awaits (pub is a building where people go to drink, like a well only you dont die when you drink the liquid there).

Try not to die of Dysentery or Malaria overnight .

yu will be seeings mane indains coming thru yu frunt door when i phoneings my cusin brothers

I will get the Bacon rolls ready:D

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

who might they be flip and flop:D

ok

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

happ jubarek

Pork halal pies
Fecking class cheered me up no end that one.
I would shake his hand whoever done that
;)

Top Bottom