Good news for Poland, Romania and any other foreign cheap labour. (1 Viewer)

last i heard there was a bunch of poles working for Turners for £7 odd an hour n glasgow , so u 'd be wrong Slav , the scaffolding wage can/is dictated by the nationalities doing the work , just like in Holland , where your countrymen along with the turks have made it pretty much impossible for the brits to get work.

youre obviously one of the exceptions to the rule Slav , educated and not sponging off the british system , like so many of your countrymen , ive seen it in holland , seen it in Milton Keynes and seen it in Montrose , no jobs , no prospects , no interest , just want to sell drugs and get free digs n benefits.

must be even worse for brickies , plenty of polish brickies knocking up the houses for the last few years , countrys ******

Last edited:
If we didn't offer ourselves as a hotel, there would be no need for anyone to work abroad.

And when our country was on its arse ( worse than it is now from what ive been told) where did we go ?

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

Have your say know one will take a blind bit of notice , become a MP , join UKIP or Evan better join the SCCR , burn the harness, weigh in the step and chant "jam roles out"

Lolz

couldnt agree more swifty and stl that was a good post.
wee franky is on buttons in holland because of the influx from the east.
i was to go to ireland about 5 years ago for a polish mob who needed brits because you couldnt do the job with their system scaffs(who were being trained on site)and also on buttons.
when they can get childtax credits sent to the home in poland,lithuania etc they are quids in.
i cant blame them i blame the greedy bosses who are pricing jobs for british rates and getting them in.:mad::mad::mad:

What becomes the massive problem is the companies that employ them can take a hit, but the companies that don't go bust.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

And when our country was on its arse ( worse than it is now from what ive been told) where did we go ?

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

Have your say know one will take a blind bit of notice , become a MP , join UKIP or Evan better join the SCCR , burn the harness, weigh in the step and chant "jam roles out"

Lolz

RV I would ask the old man if I were you, it's no different now than the 70's just more excuses.
But we didn't have to support half of Europe in the 70's.

I dont begrudge any man trying to put food on the table and a roof over his and his family's head,but not at the exspense of the indigenous workforce,british jobs for british workers,an even worse is keeping immigrants on benefit's:mad:

At least the eastern Europeans work, there are plenty of white British people who have never worked a day or payed any tax but bled the country dry for years. Turn on Jeremy Kyle if you want to see sponging wasters !

Iv Been Scaffolding A Long Time, (Or It Seems A Long Time Oct 1978) And I Have Never Seen The Construction Industry So Bad. Even During The Recessions Of The 70s And 80s There Was Always Something Happening Right Now Theres Diddly Squat Happening. Its That Bad Im Actually Not Sure If Im Going To Renew My Card Later This Year.

At least the eastern Europeans work, there are plenty of white British people who have never worked a day or payed any tax but bled the country dry for years. Turn on Jeremy Kyle if you want to see sponging wasters !

Bollox

The blokes work and the women milk the system and then the blokes send money home.

Im with you on this ... If those from overseas didnt get any benefits until they paid into the system for a minimum of 5 years. Then they wouldnt even come over here...
I was working on a site back a couple of years ago. When a polish crew of labourers started. Now this site was knee deep in places , and they wouldnt do any work because they had to walk through the mud and water...
So I told the guy get on with the job ... He refused .. So I kicked the water over him . Taking into account he was wearing yellows ... He cried like a baby ... Told him to fcuk off back where he came from ... You come here and graft not bum off the state you parasites ,,,,

Who can blame them? Good and bad in every nation, but they are not required.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Czy wielu z was duzo poszedl do domu rozczarowany obecna sytuacje pracy tutaj?

Bollox

The blokes work and the women milk the system and then the blokes send money home.
As I said they work ! you can't blame them if we make it easy. Whats worse, a Polish bloke coming here working and paying his taxes or some waster living in a council house who's never paid in a penny, gets every benefit going,his kids never work, they get every benefit going as well, thats two generations of people who claim but have never paid in !

65 million people in this country at the last count ,24 million people in this country work and pay tax, 18 million people over 65 getting a pension 12 million at school not paying anything in 2.5 million on job seekers allowance god knows how many on incapacity benefit.

Its got to stop and you can't blame the Eastern Europeans, blame the government who make it easy,blame the EEC wo dictate our policy's from Brussells and blame the European court of Civil rights who make it just about impossible to deport the asylum seekers and trouble makers who turn up on the ponce cus its easy !

We blamed the west Indians in the 60's the Irish in the 70's the Pakistanis in the 90's now its the Polish. We need to get our own people off their arses, there's work there if you want it.
Rant over

I've got men in the house that wouldn't be there if Enoch was listened to.

I've got men in the house that wouldn't be there if Enoch was listened to.
you'll like this then, Its a speach that the Austraillian Priminister broadcasted earlier. She's a British female.
Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead. Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies
monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese,

Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Leeds United song for Enoch Showunmi

Enoch has got a massive c**k
Enoch, Enoch,
He tucks it in his football sock,
Enoch, Enoch,
He sh****d a bird and now she's dead,
He swings his p*ni$ round his head,
Enoch Showunmi United's 21

nananananananana,
nananana,
nananananananana,
nananana,
nananananananana,
nananananananana,
Enoch Showunmi, United's 21...

I don't give a flying f.uck about Australia but I do care about the UK and that includes NI Franky babe.

Found this in the paper when on holiday :laugh:
542467_10151273675297663_2146725537_n.jpg

Wen i read this thread!!!!!! I thought the good news was....they were all f2ckin off back home lol

I don't give a flying f.uck about Australia but I do care about the UK and that includes NI Franky babe.

It at least shows the country's leadership have their priorities right,on the subject of immigration and sharia law;)

Top Bottom