Disgrace

The highways are like the fcukn police in cumbria, my inbox outbox tray etc are over run with crap of them. used to be £12 for as long as you needed now its £40 every 4 week with forms coming out my arse

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

that high lift dummy lift ie 10ft lift is common practice in london and still is today i used it in the past and it always did the job ledger ledger on doubles. its not TG20 but it works

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I think the 18" is for the camber of the road

its half m off the road any more then you need timber balk along pavement with traffic cones nailed to them, also lights on each end of scaffold but thats cumbria

Those scaffs are not scaffolders they miss ledgers out and bridge with tube av never seen such a monstrosity in my life.
Wonder if there still in the country

They probably think it's a good idea to strip from the base what a bunch of numties

We don't sleeve sways anymore but did in past and it was ok then but with all the new regs out now your best of dog legging them and nowt will be said

Tidy job is a safe job in my eyes keV a would Jack asap.

I saw a job in Kirkham a fewweeks back and all the ledgers were on the outside of the standards ! Couldn't believe my eyes. Wish I'd have taken a pic. It was crazy. Can't believe some of these pics either. You can't leave out ledgers !!!

I never knew they made custom fitted Red Stripe gear stricks for Ford Ivecos? :nuts:

Top Bottom