Dear, oh dear

You know what they say about supervisors "If your names not written on the toilet door, your not doing your job right"

You know what they say about supervisors "If your names not written on the toilet door, your not doing your job right"

that is such a true statement dangeruss dont forget the lifts :laugh:

best thing with a supervisor is when you get booked in weekends when you arnte working everybodys happy then""" err jason extra cash but i want a longer fag break"""

SUPERVISION DOESNT MEAN WAANKER
to be a good supervisor foreman chargehand manager doesnt mean to be a waanker and im NOT INVOLVING anyone in this opinion,
I PERSONALLY BELIVE THAT IF YOU WANT TO GET THE BEST OUT OF MEN AND MOST SCAFFS ARE MEN,THEN THEY NEED TO RESPECT YOU
TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED
BE HARD BUT FAIR IF NEEDED
its not hard i drink with plenty of my old gaffers WHY becuase of all of the ABOVE;)

I agree.
The Scaffs who come in early just to make sure ive got my slippers warmed up and a nice cup of Ovaltine will be the ones being put on the overtime list.

But, the (rather over-keen) Scaffolder who used to do my washing is sacked because he shrunk my limited edition JLS kimono.
Love those sexy bi-racial superstars! :sad:

Gotta look after those who look after me. ;)

Top Bottom