Dear, oh dear

Sweatys watch out - the man like JG on ya case - bring in the don :-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367356705.720859.jpg

When were u a supervisor did u get the 75 bus fae milton to get to your sites

If that's directed at me , no. Never reached the rank of super.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Did you hide across the way with a pair of binoculars?

Only perv in the evenings, get to see more!!

It seems the famous Mr Gibbs has been rewarded with a supervisory position in a well known Gas plant (Congrats).
Unfortunately he seems to spend most of his time hanging around the canteen and smoking facilities trying to give people warnings as opposed to scoping jobs, arranging permitry, overseeing work and sourcing materials.
Anyone questioning his attitude/behaviours is targeted in very short order by his immediate superior who makes it his business to try to browbeat or provoke the offender(s).
Dear, oh Dear Mr Gibbs, your insecurities are showing, tut tut

Lol.
Well the way i see it, if the blokes are working like they are paid to, to the times they agreed to, then id be out of a job.

Keep up the bad work, i say, lol.

As requestedImageUploadedByTapatalk1367585953.863807.jpg

Jase im not on facebook i havent been for 4 weeks ha

But your Brother is. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Not anymore hes not, lol.

I know and nor shall you be Christopher.
I was under the impression that 'Scaffy'/Chris Ball was life banned on the Forum.

Yet here you are, clear as day AND selling Scaffold equipment again. :unsure:

Yeah who is this Scaffy fella, heard loads about him. Sounds like a legend, did he used to work for Cape?

I know and nor shall you be Christopher.
I was under the impression that 'Scaffy'/Chris Ball was life banned on the Forum.

Yet here you are, clear as day AND selling Scaffold equipment again. :unsure:

Proper little grass aren't you!

hahahaha!!!! i like jason and i like this scaffy bloke who ever he is but come on lads its like the ok coral lol!!!

hahahaha!!!! i like jason and i like this scaffy bloke who ever he is but come on lads its like the ok coral lol!!!

Its jealousy Kev mate.
If they met me in real life, their arses would be flapping faster then a humming birds wings.
But even with 'hard man' Scaffolders, they still become nerdy internet warriors, when it suits them.

I can count on one hand the amount derogatory or degrading comments, if any at all out of the several thousand posts ive done here.

Only ones are in retaliation to comments aimed toward myself (99.9% of the time), for no reason... but hey ho, such is life.

Onwards and upwards. :)

Had a lovely weekend with my kids, back to earning a few quid as of Wednesday.

Interested to know what this jealously is mate

By the way i got banned for making comments about a certain member being a nonce

Top Bottom