Boss Scaffolding Documentry / Top Banana

Andy I'm sure there are plenty of forum members who would have the software and the knowledge to upload and link it back to the forum its finding someone with a copy that's proving difficult !

I cant find it on the usuall torrent sites..Has anyone got any ideas where abouts in cyber-space Bruce is lurking??

Has anyone thought of contacting Bruce Welfare as there is no way on earth he aint got a copy , his ego wouldnt allow it

does anyone know where i can watch top banana on the net ?

OK lads , i have found a copy on VHS .... i am in the process of buying/borrowing a VCR to check it`s not been taped over with an old episode of Brookside or the Gaffer etc. Once i can confirm what it is i will get it converted to DVD and will happily send a copy to anyone for P&P costs .

I will reply in this thread with any further news.

i know Bruce and i think he probably would ruffas

Phil if you know Bruce nip round and see if he has a copy, if it was me i'd have it just to remind myself of going scaffolding in a white Porsche.

Ian

Just checked out the VHS and it is indeed the Outlaws documentary " Top Banana " featuring Boss Scaffolding .

I will have to buy a capture card to transfer it to my PC and convert it , Maplin sell them locally but are 4 x the price of amazon/ebay :mad: I will order one online and reply in this thread when done .

Could you imagine what a new version of this would look like now...full ppe with sunscreen and safety glasses,at least 2 harnesses with rescue block,method statement and risk assessment in the top pocket of you're high visibility fire retardent zipped up and double velcro overalls and of course you're (not ripped at the toe cap) anti static work boots... and don't forget to carry you're cisrs,cscs,citb cards with you at all times in you're wallet...Just would'nt be the same programme really...

Are you going to upload to youtube after or upload it to a file share site?

numbnuts, your right about training 2000 having a copy, ronnie c made us watch it years ago while we were there. Going over to see them some time this week, i'll find out if they've still got it

OK , video capture device has arrived and video has been converted to DVD , anyone who wants a copy please PM me and i will gladly forward a copy for the price of post and packaging ( est £1.50p UK 1st class in padded envelope ).

I will also upload a divx copy to youtube and post a link in video section.

Also happy to send out a copy if you send me a Padded S.A.E with sufficient postage attached ( i presume large 1st class for uk postage ) PM for address.

Last edited:
numbnuts, your right about training 2000 having a copy, ronnie c made us watch it years ago while we were there. Going over to see them some time this week, i'll find out if they've still got it

well it looks like im going to have to buy another,ronnie took me for my advanced,i left it there on my part two in about 94/96 cant remember now.;)

Cheers Topscaff they don't call you Topscaff for nothing. Good Man

watched it on youtube this afternoon..old skool scaffolders at their best...

Top Bottom