Boss Scaffolding Documentry / Top Banana

top banana was everything that scaffolders are trying to get away from,the most cringeing bit is when the boys go to the yuppie bar and pat their shoulders to get the suits all dusty.the guy that owned it was a total joke and a bully

top banana was everything that scaffolders are trying to get away from,the most cringeing bit is when the boys go to the yuppie bar and pat their shoulders to get the suits all dusty.the guy that owned it was a total joke and a bully

Now thats funny, I have been known to do that on the tube once or twice:amazed:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Does anybody actually have a copy of this?

scaffy
any chance of a copy

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

i have the video and have had for years , i remember FK was a big player in the early 90s , didnt thay also trade as HYSCAFF , video is well funny

any chance of a copy

Is anyone actually going to post a link for this been waiting ages.

just trying to get the time to upload - bare with me

i vaguely remember this programme!
I think the only part i remember was when they had to bounce a car out?!?!?
Would love to watch it again, if theres copies flying around!!!
Cheers

keep us informed about the upload as i have not seen it for years, i used to have it on VHS but it went AWOL

Same as that, would pay to have a copy of it, someone must be able to post it on here, we are all waiting. if not record it pmsg me and i will pay for it. :idea:

Me too, glad to know as wor lass says"so sad" Work as a Scaff,look like a scaff,Talk about Scaffolding, when out shopping or on holiday look at scaffolding, Get Birthday or xmas money buy work boots, or Scaff tools, she is right,sad old *******, i disagree as i post this on a scaffolders Forum on a Saturday afternoon:embarrest:

Me too, glad to know as wor lass says"so sad" Work as a Scaff,look like a scaff,Talk about Scaffolding, when out shopping or on holiday look at scaffolding, Get Birthday or xmas money buy work boots, or Scaff tools, she is right,sad old *******, i disagree as i post this on a scaffolders Forum on a Saturday afternoon:embarrest:

Eat it, breath it and **** scaffolding when i was working we went out in groups all scaffs and our wifes and girlfriends and we talked it, u can not walk down the town centre with your mrs, without saying what the f**k were they thinking that job is a bag of b**lox, this is wrong thats wrong, dont want it to happen but it would be fun to have your partners have a place on here to slag us off big time. :bigsmile:

T animal mate, there was a Scaffolders wifes group on here, ive just looked for it again and it is gone mate:cry:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Uncategorized
Scaffolders Wives its still here, found it:D

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Its in the community thread beside Scaffolder study group etc, used to have a good laugh on that group mate.

The ex madam from milton keynes, hot, hot totty. but in the long run i cant see them wanting to talk on here bout us, but we are like marmite you ethier love us or hate us:bigsmile:

The ex madam from milton keynes, hot, hot totty. but in the long run i cant see them wanting to talk on here bout us, but we are like marmite you ethier love us or hate us:bigsmile:

Nah mate your right, the mrs is a FB wallah, however, with her been invalid for the last 3 weeks (due to a op) i thought i would save a fortune, she now knows how to shop online:eek: plus she has another 3 weeks before she is allowed to walk.:eek:

Top Bottom