Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...?

hi, best i ever worked with are as follows.
Alan Harman, jim oshea, and jim furlong......

jim oshea if anyone knows him probs the maddest scaff ever!! stories are legendary--- one was he rose a pikeys horse into a pub, stark naked!!! during pub lunch ie busiest hours!! amazing scaff tho!

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

alan harman frighteningly good!! gave me my first belt and tools ******* legend, also..for a dude in his 50,s and 9 stone dripping wet he would hemp a longun and put it on his chin!!!! def the best scaff i ever worked with and a gent!!

Alan's one of my supervisors

Billy Weaver Total Gent, Jim Mccoll Absolutely Brilliant Scaffolder,Lew Duncan, Henry Dolan (RIP) Joe Mcabe, Wee Johnny Dolan,Young Garry Laing, Drewie (The Wolf) Gilligan, All Good Scaffolders And Good Men

Tim jones from oxford legend of a scaff aka nick cotton/badger
george savage liverpool legend
disco from liverpool legend
all good fast lads taught me alot and still learning lol

Welcome to the forum baby badger, you will be still learning something new in this game until the day you retire

scaffs coming into the game need to get a back bone or we are going backwards we need to stand together and stop all the back staping

We had the very same chat in the Cafe today.
Unfortunately in this climate, where good jobs and decent money is few and far between people simply do not stick together.

Ive been grassed on more times then i can count and i dont much like it, but atm its everyman for himself... People look after themselves and f.uck everyone else.
I dont agree with it and im NOT a grass, but i can understand why people do it - because they are scared and have no balls.

Hopefully it will get better mate. Fingers crossed, but i dont think it will be anytime soon.

If your willing to make a stand - Join the SCCR and join the growing number of Scaffolders who want to embrace change, safety and fairness, but also want a say in how their trade and job is effected. :idea:

(Click this link for details)

Eddie Hansell from the Boro - yer right though a true gent!! haven't seen him for a few years but used to regulary have drink with him

Hi mate
I worked with eddie down at grain for CBI Tell him when you see him to make sure he,s clipped on if he,s going to pose for photos ha ha he,ll know what I mean give him my regards,proper gentleman

Top Bottom