Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...?

We require good Scaff's to work in London all the time so ge these boys to call me on 01709 376386. cheers Lee

general manager,ever come accross the good the bad and the ugly from bradford,/JIMMY CANNON BOB CULL AND EDDIE?

general manager,ever come accross the good the bad and the ugly from bradford,/JIMMY CANNON BOB CULL AND EDDIE?

Knew Jimmy Cannon when we worked for Hine on Yorkshire Television Studios in Leeds, heard of Bob but never met him and cant place Eddie. Do you know the worlds ugliest scaffolder Jimmy Mumbly been going longer than time :sick:

Jimmy Cannon and Bob +eddie worked together for yrs,till Jimmy died coming of a rig in morecame bay,

Best Scaffolders you've ever worked with?

Do you have a mental list in your head of top scaffs from years ago, or still actually work with/know them?

Heres a few i have worked with:

Eddie Hanson (from Middlesboro) - Excellent Scaffolder and a real honest gentleman.
Darryl Venn (originally from Bristol, now lives in Essex) - Lightning fast, very good knowledge, overall one of the best ive worked with.
Vic Schneider (from London) An old time Benchmark Scaffolder, almost unmatched in scaffolding knowledge, real nice fella.
Neil Williams (from Nottingham) - Top scaff and nice overall bloke.
Ray Dwolitka (from Manchester) - Fast, agile was one of Trad's top scaffs back in the late 90's/early 00's.

Some of the spellings might be wrong, lol.
Just a few that ive worked with over the years, what about you guys?
Any stick in your head?
I'm working with ray dawolitka now.Have you got any stories old nicknames so I can have some fun wth the slippery ******.Cheers ,anything to get the banter going.

He still got that silly little 'laughing cavalier' beard thing?

I remember he was a tight fukker and used to slip off now and then and leave us: Simon, Lloyd and Myself (1, Part 1 and 2 Labourers) to whack a lump up while he did some 'paperwork'.

You know, that old chestnut...
Some times he actually come back with bags of shopping from Oxford Street, which was about a 45 minute walk away, the slippery b@stard, lol.

Good Scaffolder though, used to amaze me, how he'd wear a white vest and at the end of the day, it'd still look clean as a whistle, lol.

He hasn't changed a bit.He had the very same vest on the other day,it must be a fcuking tattoo.

Lol, i bet he aint...

Tell him hes a w@nker from me.
He probably wont remember me, tbh... it was about 13 years ago.

I was working on TRAD Scaffolding @ Leadenhall Street and Baynards House with him.
There was Him, Me, Simon Johnson and Lloyd Wright.

I was fukking useless too, lol.
But i got ALOT better over the few years that followed that. :)

Oh yeah... ask him if hes still knocking off that woman site agent, also? ;)
He used to fukk her on site and get payed 'overtime' for it apparently, the cheeky git, lol.

Eddie is the b0llocks.
Proper nice fella.

I worked with him at the Isle of Grain, for AllTask.
Say hello from me. :)

Blast from the past.
All Edinburgh boys

Davy and Wully Gemill
John and Gordon Howie
old supervisors Vic stewart(palmers), Dave Taylor(sgb),

John Fybie, charlie Spinks, old skool

others

Eddy Breen Glasgow, Jon Louden, very old skool

Popeye, Tam Wilson Edinburgh, was one of the few people that could tell stories about when he was on the whaling boats, thats old

the McFarlane brothers at GB, was a few of them, Jon was a nice laddy

the more i think back , they all start coming out the woodwork

Cheers to them all

Blast from the past.
All Edinburgh boys

Davy and Wully Gemill
John and Gordon Howie
old supervisors Vic stewart(palmers), Dave Taylor(sgb),

John Fybie, charlie Spinks, old skool

others

Eddy Breen Glasgow, Jon Louden, very old skool

Popeye, Tam Wilson Edinburgh, was one of the few people that could tell stories about when he was on the whaling boats, thats old

the McFarlane brothers at GB, was a few of them, Jon was a nice laddy

the more i think back , they all start coming out the woodwork

Cheers to them all

ever come across JIMMY DINGWALL EDINBURGH

I Jimmy Dingwall.
Jimmy was at Mossmorran.
Never worked in the same squad together. i was with rigblast and Jimmy was either Rigblast or Lummas.
I think he was at the moss anyway coz your going back 25 years,.
One time he offered to sell me some logs for my coal fire and did I want a van load.
I remember Jimmys driving, seemed like he had no breaks, but he couldnt get anymore logs in the van if he tried.
I think he stayed down Leith. He must have had ten years on me, and iam 48 now.
If he was at the moss, he would remember, Gordon Crystal, Plodder,
Maybe it was Grangemouth, remember John McCloudy, 'cloudy',
Any , jimmy came round my house at Juniper Green with the logs. in fact they were more like offcuts from the sawmill, mostly bark.
happy memories

I Jimmy Dingwall.
Jimmy was at Mossmorran.
Never worked in the same squad together. i was with rigblast and Jimmy was either Rigblast or Lummas.
I think he was at the moss anyway coz your going back 25 years,.
One time he offered to sell me some logs for my coal fire and did I want a van load.
I remember Jimmys driving, seemed like he had no breaks, but he couldnt get anymore logs in the van if he tried.
I think he stayed down Leith. He must have had ten years on me, and iam 48 now.
If he was at the moss, he would remember, Gordon Crystal, Plodder,
Maybe it was Grangemouth, remember John McCloudy, 'cloudy',
Any , jimmy came round my house at Juniper Green with the logs. in fact they were more like offcuts from the sawmill, mostly bark.
happy memories
great guy jimmy worked on the early hook ups on the brent with him for then (PALMEC) PALMERS,he used to live in leith but him and his missus broke up,i lost track of him but should be retired by now he would be in his sixties now

Would like to hear from Derrick Radden were friends back in the 70s in East Ham, last heard living in Benfleet Essex

dell boys in bradwell powerstation think your find still grafting:laugh:

Top Bottom