Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...?

many a good scaff on access back in the late 80s , 20 x 50 erect and hopefully a little 20"tower to strike or something to make up your money, just a days work for your money
£ 60 each 2 handed ! different game now

No one from night shift on Black Frairs Bridge Project for BBCEL. I THINK BEST SCAFFOLDER WAS JOHN PARKER FOR GKN AND DEVISONS DIRECT.

Best scaffolder I worked with was Jason Gibbs, we erected the biggest staircase to be built in a bungalow. It was a lump, last I heard he was doing smoke sheds in Scotland!!

Best scaffolder I worked with was Jason Gibbs, we erected the biggest staircase to be built in a bungalow. It was a lump, last I heard he was doing smoke sheds in Scotland!!

Hush now Base Plate.
The last time you stood on your tip-toes you got a nose-bleed, or so a reliable source tells me. ;)

Im the best Scaffolder in the world, so this thread is now void. :cool:

Vic Jagger - from London ... we worked for SGB (an old school scaffolder and a very nice person with new scaffolders to be .. full of patience and knowledge about scaffold.
Dave Escot from Taunton ...same as above .

BAD SCAFFOLDERS ? - never pay attention to them .

No mate im sure scalesy has it so when i find it then will post

Vic Jagger - from London ... we worked for SGB (an old school scaffolder and a very nice person with new scaffolders to be .. full of patience and knowledge about scaffold.
Dave Escot from Taunton ...same as above .

BAD SCAFFOLDERS ? - never pay attention to them .

I worked with vic years ago on a hanger top bloke he was roughly in 2005 I was with him for a month or so

Please stop working that poor fella so hard, he's wasting away. What he needs is a good bath and a nice meal, is that Dels toothbrush in his hand.

Top Bottom