Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...?

Going on 2 metre lifts you would need to throw the double up 92 feet and still bend down to catch it. I have only seen this done once by the previously mentioned Roger Nutkins aka The Guru which proves he is the best of the best.

The NASC had a previously classified file on him.
This was a published section found on ScaffMag.com...

Roger Nutkins, aka: the Guru, aka: Old dry bones, aka: the Human Centipede, aka: Rice-paper Roger, aka: the MasterDEbator.

Last known whereabouts: Algeria with Ikram.

Only Scaffolder to erect a 20x20 in less then a minute, by using the sole power of telekinesis and harsh language.

Ok everyone entitled to there opinions as am i haha n i think hes a top bloke as long as you dont **** him off haha

I work with Alan wain he used to work with ray dwolka back in the day al,s best I've ever worked with !!

'Manchester' Ray, we used to call him on TRAD... exceptional Scaffolder, but a right slippery f.ucker too! :)

Jason Gibbs

Definitely not...

A, I wasnt born before 1970, when all the 'best' Scaffolders were apparently born.

B, I paid for my own Advanced, instead of getting it by buying the Supervisor beers on a Friday night, sucking my way to glory or marrying the Boss's daughter, like alot of other 'Scaffolders' do. Good Scaffolders never pay for anything... :unsure:

C, Im working for an Agency = Im bottom of the barrel scum. :rolleyes:

Its a Biological fact all the best scaffs were born before 1970

Yh that's him apperantly he's not been in the spammers for about four years now supervisor or something al worked for Big Ben and sgb !!!

Why did you put me as bad?and put your own name in as good?.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

paddington bear(richard casey) what a joke, this guy dont no sh1t from pudding.

Lee Randle (Kent)
Craig Perry (Wolverhampton)
Ivor (Newcastle)
Vic Sneidher (London)
Harry Scarborough (London)
Tango (Grimsby)
John Smith (Leeds)
Eddie Hanson (Middlesborough)
Darren Gibbs (Essex)
Neil Williams (Nottingham)
Peter Gamonds (London)
Frank Jobling (Sunderland)