Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...?

dico any off your scaffs still about ie mick wallace,tony simmonds from southend?,snowey,sniffer,dell radern, allan paterdan he was vanges forman?

Dont forget lenny warren top man go a long way to find another like him

dico any off your scaffs still about ie mick wallace,tony simmonds from southend?,snowey,sniffer,dell radern, allan paterdan he was vanges forman?

mick the mouths retired i believe. tony simmons died rip.snowys working in alyesford news print. ante seen sniffer for years if its the 1 from faversham. dereck dell boys in bradwell and alan patterdern havent seen him since 2003 at medway power all nice blokes they must be getting on now cause i was only a young lad and iam 47 do you remember crazy sammy reed and razor:laugh:

Alan Harvey Top bloke, work all day every day. Top hand R.I.P. He looked after me.

Peter Hagan always on a scam for the pub, but what a great Scaff R.I.P.

Bert Moxey same as above, had £5.00 note stuck to his head shouting "Half-day" what a Scaff R.I.P.

All worked in Pembroke in the good days.

Sadly all gone to the yard in the sky.

Has got to be the corfeilds!! salford.

ian corfeild (dad)
paul corfeild (son)

started out with these blokes they showed me alot they definatley know there s.hit by far.

good lads but wot a pair ov boring basars they dont talk about but scaffolding rumour haz it ian used to take safety netts home and hiz wife wud repair them

ian corfeild (dad)
paul corfeild (son)

started out with these blokes they showed me alot they definatley know there s.hit by far.

Last I heard of those two, Paul is working for Dragon Scaffolding in London and Ian is now a cage fighting promoter out in Thailand.

Couple of slashers, anyway...

harry the horse from glasgow great scaff and a gentleman dont know where he is now

Last I Heard Harry Was On The Tay Bridge For Palmers, Think He Was At Waverley After That. Though Im Not Sure Mr Tubes.

Swifty

How the devil are you son? I only showed you good things. The greatest Scaffolder ever was the one and only Frank Warwick a legend and superstar, he is sadly missed by all who knew and worked with him.

Bernie

Top Bottom