Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...?

A good scaffolder is the one that says "this tittt next to me can't do a simple tower because he got given his card by a corrupt system and is on the same money as me and I've been doing it 30 years

But I like corrupt systems :(

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Have spanner will travel hahhahahahaha.

I suppose it's better than 'have visa, ain't going nowhere'

Ha.....dont know how to type the fart noise but thats what i mean by pfffffft

Apron king are you one of these lads that's been doing it half a tomato season and class yourself as a scaffolder with a belt like a prospectors horse.

Have I imagined it but would the scaffolders from 70 and 80 wipe the floor with the current bag of rubbish that is churned out these days

Well if you are a scaffolder of the 70,80 even 90 don't you think we should take some of the blame?.for instance I put some young lads on a good run independant and watched as they bubbled the lift in instead of marking it off,so I asked them wouldn't it be quicker and they said don't know what your talking about mate and I just walked away and said f.u.kit.or is its a knock on effect of the card system of the ecitb card

amazed how many reach for a bubble on everything they touch !!!

I started in 97 so not been in the game to long, but some of the new boys have no get up and go I'm them! And people wonder why there are polish and others taking our jobs! It's cuz we as a nation are getting lazy and won't everything put on a plate for them!

It's hard to have get up and go when some slimey c*nt is watching you out of there site office and trying to throw you off site for wearing odd socks!!

I don't agree Fraser.i as have many tradesmen have stood they're ground and got to the position in the blue book because of us.the polish and Romanians will undermine this if we let them.on building sites you have no choice because of the gutless lads taking the pay cuts and working for single time that's in line with the foreigners

Top Bottom