Assessed Route Changes

well well the ASRE guys are going back to school and starting from scratch.....but the NASC guys will be ok they will get their training free.couple weeks back it was said that card renewals were on the way at £3000 a pop and a two week course,couple days later the same source said it the renewals were now going to be £1600 bit of a reduction that in the space of a few days,time to get a fcuking hobby and leave the laptop alone i think.

Isn't that exactly what has happened to the ECITB boys? Just ask Dico.

FFS, it really is like banging your head of a brick wall sometimes right enough.

This reaps of another Health and safety **** trying to put there mark on our trade

George Osborne put 2p on the price of a Part 1 in the budget as well....typical...

And only took 1p off a pint. Bloody typical of the Tories screwing the working man again. They should have took 400 quid off the price of a course and screwed the training centres for a change.

There will be plenty of time to screw training centres when they enforce this rule for illegally selling me my course :amazed:

There will be plenty of time to screw training centres when they enforce this rule for illegally selling me my course :amazed:

Its a fact that if they let you undertake a course that you have no need to do or you do not meet the requirements for the course then they must refund the course fees plus any expenses encurred.

Wow hswt done part one and two at michham sgb west Croydon and my advanced ARE dos'e this mean its not valid?

Wow hswt done part one and two at michham sgb west Croydon and my advanced ARE dos'e this mean its not valid?

Apparently not as you have actually had scaffolding training on your parts 1 and 2.
From what I can make out it only applies to those who did the ASRE and didnt actually attend a training course because under the WAHR 2005 they do not attain competency as have had no training exactly the same as the ECITB boys.

As one of the so called lucky few, enjoying free training and maybe the odd holiday abroad and access to 50 virgins at a regional meeting, tell the c@nts you work for me and get the training for feck all.:laugh:

thanks for that info HSWT I can relax now .the though of do all courses again made me feel sick.better have a glass of wine now and relax.

Apparently not as you have actually had scaffolding training on your parts 1 and 2.
From what I can make out it only applies to those who did the ASRE and didnt actually attend a training course because under the WAHR 2005 they do not attain competency as have had no training exactly the same as the ECITB boys.

lets hope there rate dosent drop haverspanner!! there be a few on saying ho no. here goes dico again!!! i started back with my firm last week was told as my ecitb advanced scaffolders ticket isnt valid i would only get payed part 2 cisrs rate. i kind of knew this as ive only sat the part 1 and part 2 course and not the cisrs advanced. i just need to sit the 1 day assecment. any way wages rang last friday saying as i havent completed course i would be payed labours rate. so not have i lost advanced rate ive now lost basic rate. i cleared £187 labourers rate this week for 3 days. as i was snowed inn. its not my firms fault its nasc as they said at wages if i get a leter from nasc they would paye the basic rate why the trainnings being completed. guess what i emailed dave mosley from nasc with no reply a week ago. ive also spoke to the lady on phone who told me hes been busy on bussiness. i was told to email hes assistant laura which i did yesterday. guess what no reply. 1 leter from nasc and my wages will be payed to basic. dont let this happen to the ARE BOYS. if i dont get my leter i will be getting my solisitor involved why should i lose £££££ when the ticket was valid for over 2 decades ive done the part 1 and part 2 that should be good enough for the ecitb scaffolder. the {ARE SCAFFOLDERS} will be next if this is not nipped in the budd. :mad:

i cant really beleive that SCAFFS are beleiving this shiite
are we that thick and gullable i know this was a thread,(THICK AND GULLABLE) a couple of months ago but come on to feck its getting embarrassing

its about time the GOVERNMENT DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT;)

they done it to the ecitb boys what makes you think they wont anythings possible with this country most ARE must near retirement now surley or retired

Top Bottom