air guns?

I just can't see the point mate, I'm sure you enjoy using it but it's deffo not for me and i'd be willing to bet at least 70 to 80 percent of the members on here would have the same view as me. Just an idea, change the box to a posi drive and you can double as a chippy as well hahaha :D

Your not far of the Mark mate I have a 21mm socket for the fittings 19mm for APT bolts and beam bolts 8mm for tech screws for C I sheets and haki roof and when I bought it I got a free cordless screwdriver which comes in handy for fixing buffalo ply on PTS jobs and public acces but let me ask you this if you had the choice of a rope 'n' wheel or mobile crane which one ? Or hiab or hand ball so if it is gonna save wear and tear on your body why not ? Then again you might habour ambitions to be a taxi driver like a lot of scaffs who are done in with years of graft and have one qualification which is a driving license ?

xxx Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxx

Everyone's friends again!

xxx

Never had any trouble with the excaliburs, just wiggle the drill around and make the hole bigger, not sure if i've used them in stone though, still use an adjustable though. So Scaffy's a fan? Not what he told me hahaha

Wiggled the drill, tried a slightly bigger bit, drilled another 25% depth to accommodate the dust and sometimes you still need arms like popeye to get them home, they work a treat in soft stone but not so much in granite, and yes Scaffy is a fan but I always thought he walked funny anyway.:D

its all gone gay where was my invite
soft warts soft stone mr softy etc yeh big fan of the excaliburs and also a fan of the leeds boy to , although he is a ginger northern numpty he sure knocks the work out

Hahaha. He shoots, He scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Do you like fishing? I do!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

What's with the 'BOY'? I'm not black you know.

yeh i do boy as i said boy your a little muggy cun* id go toe to toe with you any day of the week boy i take great plesure in kicking the granny out of gobby shi*s like you

Hahaha. He shoots, He scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Do you like fishing? I do!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

What's with the 'BOY'? I'm not black you know.

Let's put this one to bed lads ,one of you likes the impact the other don't simple it isn't a big deal is it ??

RV, this forum is all about fun and freedom of speech etc. You know we all take the piss out of each other on site and on here is no different. If Scaff2010 is gullible enough to bite then more fool him. All fun and games and No it ain't a big deal. Still think your Impact wrench is gay though, Scaff2010's more than yours though. Does his have pink flowery patterns on it? hahahaha

RV, this forum is all about fun and freedom of speech etc. You know we all take the piss out of each other on site and on here is no different. If Scaff2010 is gullible enough to bite then more fool him. All fun and games and No it ain't a big deal. Still think your Impact wrench is gay though, Scaff2010's more than yours though. Does his have pink flowery patterns on it? hahahaha

no it doesn't have pink on it but it does have the gay pride rainbow on :love:

yeh but no proof as u swallow the evidence

Top Bottom