air guns?

Maybe I am just a traditionalist , if they came up with some new techy stuff to stop fu£ked backs and shot knees I would be more impressed but each to their own I suppose . Next we will be wearing full face helmets and F1 jump suits . And how long will it be before you have to be trained in their use , someone will think of it ching ching:idea::idea:

aom ,Leave your guns at home,

you boys up north get enough bad press

wearing skirts, and squeezing cats under your arms :D

Mon Rigger, a man with your progressive modern mind must think they are worth at least further investigation, and for the last time it's not a fekin skirt.:love:

Aye awright it wisnae that funny.:cool:

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I'm only hanging about here to get away from the hand bags on the other threads.:amuse:

aom

As the saying goes mate "Try everything at least once in this life"

I have even had the pleasure of wearing the "skirt" at a mates wedding some years ago, with the wind blowing through my Trossocks

Joking apart I agree with trying new methods of work, but being off the tools for a few years now, I will not be bothering on this one

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

are your bagpipes pink?

Laughing out loud :D:D

Ah Rigger, the calming voice in stormy sea's, but a yorkshire man in a kilt is just not right.:eek:

Your right there mate :eek:

Just could not get used to using the purse without getting a hard on :love:

Your right there mate :eek:

Just could not get used to using the purse without getting a hard on :love:

Aye nice one, but the chicks love it nearly as much as a boiler suit and a set of guns.

What a feckin great thread!! It has genuinly made me laugh out load...gay Impact Spanners apart the craic on this Forum is just the dogs....

Glad we keep you amused PW, it was some light relief when it was kicking off on another thread.:D

Now I didn't ask for a heated debate, i was purely stating that i think they are gay as fu.ck. Sorry for airing my views, it is a society of free speech is it not? Just one question i'd like to ask, Is it just people around the Manchester area that use these girls tools?

To be honest I've never even seen one, but Scaffy tells me they are the dogs at getting Excalibur bolts in to stone, something which we struggle with, and there is a heap of granite buildings round here. Admittedly, the Apollo ties we tested a week or two ago worked a treat and may just settle for getting a few of them instead.

Never had any trouble with the excaliburs, just wiggle the drill around and make the hole bigger, not sure if i've used them in stone though, still use an adjustable though. So Scaffy's a fan? Not what he told me hahaha

Now I didn't ask for a heated debate, i was purely stating that i think they are gay as fu.ck. Sorry for airing my views, it is a society of free speech is it not? Just one question i'd like to ask, Is it just people around the Manchester area that use these girls tools?

I understand you don't want to use one VLLB but how can you be so critical and dismissive if you have never used one ?
If you ever make a trip to Salford you can have a go of mine I will paint over the pink bits and apply some DPM paint more manly and I won't tell anyone !!
Have a think about you might like having all that torque in your hand it may make you come over a little queer .
Regards RV xx

I just can't see the point mate, I'm sure you enjoy using it but it's deffo not for me and i'd be willing to bet at least 70 to 80 percent of the members on here would have the same view as me. Just an idea, change the box to a posi drive and you can double as a chippy as well hahaha :D

Top Bottom