air guns?

Dont knock it till you've tried it (and the same goes for the drill) Ha Ha

I used to work with a bent charge hand (always wondered why he told me to bend over and strip out the foot ties)

The old ones are the best

It was a controlled situation you arrogant pri.ck with no other way down. A grainy video tells all doesn't it? Who do you work for if you don't mind me asking? Wimps r us?

Yawn!!!!!!!!, the whole rope and wheel issue has been played out on here before. I couldn't give a rats arse where you work or have worked in the past. Run along now with your 'Impact wrench'

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Also, I use capital letters and full stops in my messages. Punctuation blue, you heard sorry HERD of it?

can someone please take the handbags off these two! ha ha!

i use a swing over but i am very tempted to get one of these impact wrenches, i can see they have their uses! it wont be long till someone had developed another version thats more ergonmical and smaller.

i think that its a case of adapt to the situation and these wrenches do seem to be the way forward with all the extra tube and fitting going into jobs these days.

i think in time through the younger generations it will become more everyday use for the scaffs. i mean designs theyre doing the thinking for us - wrenches just fasten things for us!

Never thought I would hear myself say this but I might have to try one of these things, but the first time someone calls me a poof he's getting it......................
right up the cooncil gritter.:cool:

Get serious aom you won`t see these things north of the border , then again you could point it at one of your guys and shout your fired . Really how hard is it to stitch up or undo a fitting . If a job has been up a while and the fittings are seized then put down the big hammer and then maybe use an air or impact gun , other than that leave it to the limp wristers , thats not including yourself offcourse .:D:D

Ha Ha, no limp wristers up here Scaffarobo but have to admit to a few sore wrists, shoulders and forearms especially when pushing the boy's hard. I like to see myself as a reasonably considerate employer, so when someone say's they have found an easier method that could add a few years on to the life of the joints I have to at the very least consider it. I'm not gay or owt, but if it helps.

i know its each to their own and all that but im with aom on this, if it makes life easier!

I know it doesnt take much to fasten a fitting or undo it but im all for progression and thats what this is. In sport such as diving or snowboarding, gymnastics or trampolining its the individual performer that pushes progression, thats whats happening in scaffolding, you find a way around all the bounderies, walls and step ups thats in your way. if the job can be done quickly and safely whats so wrong with it, other than some more scaff banter at these young uns that dont know how to use a swing over? thick C*$£s!!!:D:nuts:

Ha Ha, no limp wristers up here Scaffarobo but have to admit to a few sore wrists, shoulders and forearms especially when pushing the boy's hard. I like to see myself as a reasonably considerate employer, so when someone say's they have found an easier method that could add a few years on to the life of the joints I have to at the very least consider it. I'm not gay or owt, but if it helps.

Even if one man in a 3 man gang has one it is a benefit

i can only imagine how much quicker it would be to bang the toppers in or strip a scaffold, i think thats why im being drawn to it! plus im a gullable little ****!

Maybe the CISRS could come up with a pink card for scaffolders who use these drills.... :amuse:

(only kidding girls x)

I would love one of them!!! pink all the way!! ha ha

i could soooo carry that off!

where can i get one of them!!!!!!!!

My pink boiler suit is crying out for a leopard print harness to go over it< do you think it would come with a pink boa as a lanyard????

where can i get one of them!!!!!!!!

My pink boiler suit is crying out for a leopard print harness to go over it< do you think it would come with a pink boa as a lanyard????

That's gay!

REAL scaffolders wear diamond studded Juicy Couture hard hats and steel toe cap Ugg Boots...

Top Bottom