agency's = scum

what exactly are the sccr doing at the moment swifty ? getting scaffs recognised as people with a trade and not semi-skilled , is that a worthwhile cause i wonder ?

Last edited:
Altering posts ?

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolding-jobs/21812-just-idea-might-not-work-5.html

I can alter posts can I? Page 5. ?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

So when we get **** money and treated like **** can at least say we will be a skilled skint mug?
Cool

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I just think top of my agenda is getting a decent wage for a decent days work is the highest priority.being able to have my rights stood up for and not having to pay to be paid. Not seeing our rates get lower,getting on a firm rather than a week here and a week there.
Being a skilled trade on **** money appeals less.
I'm sure if an organisation took up the fight for the largest threat to us they may get a bigger following
Scaffs for scaffs shouldn't swerve this.
Sorry but this is my opinion and I would join in a flash if I thought worthwhile causes were addressed but " you want to change laws go ahead" isn't gonna sway it

Pugwash,
yes the post was misleading and not as the original. I noticed you haven't forwarded me your original email either (Why is that I wonder).
Any SCCR business will be discussed with SCCR members not every d.ickhead determined to try to undermine the SCCR.

If you want employment laws changed then speak to the people that can change them, your MP would be a good start.

And Pip I doubt that you use agency staff personally but your company does quite often I was offered a start on Birmingham New St Stn.

I wouldn't forward you **** all mate.rather be shot than poisoned

It was sent to sccr as was another today.ive nothing to prove.thz link to you're replies I put up. You said I altered it .i proved I never.why would an mp listen to me? But a mighty organisation has more chance.toothless tigers look good bite don't bite

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

image.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

There u go sheepbotherer

It was sent to sccr as was another today.ive nothing to prove.thz link to you're replies I put up. You said I altered it .i proved I never.why would an mp listen to me? But a mighty organisation has more chance.toothless tigers look good bite don't bite

What's your name Pugwash?

I expect you will get a reply soon, I thought you would have shown the earlier one though.
When did you send the 1st?

November 21.i don't have that as my phone auto deletes after so long
It's captain haratio pugwash btw

Horatio, you'd think you'd know how to spell your own name.

Did I get that right, fight your fight and then you will join?

Yep fight the most important threat to us not just me.otherwisr every other point the make is worthless.why fight for rights none of us will get?

So you haven't even bothered filling in the membership application and you want us to lead you to war?

Yep.i don't think joining if everything they are fighting for will be pointless .
How does fighting for better conditions help if agencies take over as saftey,training ,work conditions go out the window as you can't hold an umbrella companies responsible?
I wouldn't buy a car unless I'm sure it will get me to where I want to go

Individual membership is free, every car I've had has cost me money.

I don't get the connection.

I think you is a bit of a cheeky cu.nt Captain Horatio Pugwash.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

That's just my personal opinion like!!

Top Bottom