offshore work??

all in prob not much change of a grand to get your bosiest brit 1 mist and med

hi mate have you got numbers of rgb or salimas 4 offshore cheers

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

hi mate have you got number of macdonalds offshore cheers

rates offshore

can anyone tell us what the rates are now offshore as i no there was an increase due on the hourly rate thanks

alan666 i know you get bed and meals that was not my question im looking for the rates that are payed offshore nowadays thanks

£17.32 per hour, free accommodation and free food and free flights to and from the platform, oh and the cost of a train ticket from your nearest train station.

offshore Scaff herd that the bridge on the barge at the Bp Andrew was tested again last night and it was again not very good as there was a few bangs and squeaks
whats the score out there any photos

offshore Scaff herd that the bridge on the barge at the Bp Andrew was tested again last night and it was again not very good as there was a few bangs and squeaks
whats the score out there any photos

Just back on the Borg dolphin this afternoon
Bridge being tested again in the morning after
Yet another fcuk up regarding the chains. Been
Told by the barge OIM all should be back to normal
Tomorrow .but they have lowered the limits but
The bridge will up and down like no ones buissness
Over the next month or 2 with the bad weather
So many more shifts off to come hopefully

Any names or contact numbers guys doing my offshore this week , so will be fully ready from saturday onwards !!! Any help much appreciated cheers....

Looks like every man and his dog are trying to get offshore in north sea has anyone worked offshore in africa etc if so is it easier to land a job out there?

sorry to change subject a bit ! im thinking of doing my greenhand course as iv already done my bosiet,mist etc. can anyone let me know of any companys that take on roustabouts offshore ? thanks gents

Santa fe , ensco and rowan drilling , be prepared for **** money and **** conditions . Usually 3 on 3 off . Have a look at natural resources website . Best of luck .

thanks , im trying to get off as a scaff but just aint happening so away try a few companys as a roustabout , money cant be any worse than wat im usually making ,any more input would be appreciated

Top Bottom