offshore work??

I worked Christmas, grub was good, I worked New Year last year, I'd rather work Christmas,I have no kid's and the food was better. I am glad I got back in before this wind got any worse, I must admit carrying boards up the stairs last week wasn't too clever, this week it would be sure stupidity. Last year we got stuck in the Hotel for three days, and being in a hotel on New Years eve with all those young single women is a recipe for disaster, or a lot of fun depending if you are single or married

All you need to get offshore is you Survival,Medical,Basic scaffolding card and now your Mist

just done basic 3day servival and 2 day mist 1100 quid got start with capes

How the hell u manage that gar27 ? Lol iv been trying for a couple month now , hav u been offshore before m8 ?

I'm just off the phone too Mike Baxter at Cape, A/deen and he told me there would be nothing doing for at least the next month or so, but that's the usual any way at this time of year. But good luck to you,gary27.

does anyone have the number for mike baxter??
its hard getting by the hr at cape

does anyone have the number for mike baxter??
its hard getting by the hr at cape

Just ask to get put thru to recruitment...Baxter is the recruit manager...its just trying to get a hold of him...I don't have a direct contact number for him or I would have left it here for you. by the way is this, Willow from Liverpool,that was on the 2nd phase of the Brit-sat job a few years ago??.

offshore

alryt lads,

just looking for a few email addresses so a can send my cv into so a can get maself offshore pronto if anybody can do that can use please send them to my email address cheers

murdoch_cfc@hotmail.com

If you havent got a scooby as to who to contact then why the feck do you think you just come on here demanding chase yersel

tosser

here mate thats a bit harsh am no demanding nothing just a bit a help buddy thats all so you chase yerself you obv think yer the bees knees and ur nothing but a ******* cock beat it ya clown!!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

ave just registered yesterday so am fairly new see ur a vip ud hink ud help folk instead a firing lip oot to people ye dont know.......

alryt lads,

just looking for a few email addresses so a can send my cv into so a can get maself offshore pronto if anybody can do that can use please send them to my email address cheers

murdoch_cfc@hotmail.com

If you google Cape. Salamis and RBG all there web pages have a link to send your CV to

Mentioned this on another thread. Seems appropriate to mention it here.
Last rig I was on drug tested everyone on board, it took all day.
Conoco have brought in new regulations, including the taking of food supplements. They must be in factory sealed containers and declared to the medic

Just ask to get put thru to recruitment...Baxter is the recruit manager...its just trying to get a hold of him...I don't have a direct contact number for him or I would have left it here for you. by the way is this, Willow from Liverpool,that was on the 2nd phase of the Brit-sat job a few years ago??.

No mate I'm dom hull, but cheers for the heads up I'll just keep asking for him when I ring an hopefully finally get a trip out.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

No mate I'm from hull, but cheers for the heads up I'll just keep asking for him when I ring an hopefully finally get a trip out.

If your lucky enough to get work offshore what kind of notice do they usually give you? like if your in a job but trying to get offshore then you suddenly get the call how much notice would you typicaly get? A week? couple of days or even less?
Thanks

you would not get much notice at all really 1 maybe 2 days if your lucky to be honest if you do get offshore your at there beck and call not sure if this is correct phrase if you no what i mean but you need to be ready to go when they shout good luck mate:)

Mentioned this on another thread. Seems appropriate to mention it here.
Last rig I was on drug tested everyone on board, it took all day.
Conoco have brought in new regulations, including the taking of food supplements. They must be in factory sealed containers and declared to the medic
always had to show all supplements to the medic when i was offshore .hand them in at heliport and pick them up from the medic.

Top Bottom