Sccr

Can I just comment here, you need to log on to view? A lot of this website forum states that the NASC are just for their members and now you are doing the same. Pot and kettle springs to mind here. It's hard to knock one when you are stating you are for everyone but only if you pay a tenner.

IF

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Plus how many non SCCR members contributed to the survey?

Can I just comment here, you need to log on to view? A lot of this website forum states that the NASC are just for their members and now you are doing the same. Pot and kettle springs to mind here. It's hard to knock one when you are stating you are for everyone but only if you pay a tenner.

IF

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Plus how many non SCCR members contributed to the survey?

The difference being anyone can join the SCCR and you wont be audited by your competitors

Anyone can join the NASC we are information members and we don't get audited

A single scaffolder can not join and any info costs ££££££ ?
NASC / CISRS charge £26.50 for a scaffold card and if you don't have a card you can't work
ECITB was free rite or wrongly what people say about the system of getting a card!

How would you feel about it if you were a full member and you were to be audited by a competitor, say a nottinghamshire competitor :eek:.

Then you should ask Robin James for a copy as he has one, at the same time ask him why he won't talk to the SCCR as instructed by the HSE.

We are going away from what I wrote before where the SCCR are getting like the NASC because if you want to read the report you were asked to complete on a FOC website forum you have to pay. Right or wrong.

Not sure the price of NASC but it will be on their website.

Anyone who completed the survey that has decided not to become a member of the SCCR may have a copy by sending me a p.m.

Last edited:
Anyone who completed the survey that has decide not to become a member of the SCCR may have a copy by sending me a p.m.

Sorted now, I was trying to help you there by advising you to be more open

Thank you so much for your advice Simian.:notrust:

Last edited:
More open!!

Thats a joke.

I have put out a land line a mobile number the sccr e-mail my e-mail to all on here & on sccr reports & letters.

Without posting a picture without my clothes on I don't know how more open I can be.

Any committee member of the sccr can be contacted & we have direct e-mails to all corners of the country.

The NASC do not want anyone moving on their little nest egg.

The Industry is in turmoil along with the rest of the country but Scaffolding is going to self destruct. Working against each other & the standard of labour is going to take effect over the next couple of years.

An Industry body that distances itself from the core of its Industry is a very poor show. The SCCR will plug the gap & we are growing every day.

Simian you are welcome to join us as an associate member. Just e-mail sccr@sky.com.

Stewart Quinney

SCCR Chairman

high ragscaff couldnt find the paypal link to paye the sccr membership only paypal link i could find was at the shop dont no wether anybody else has had the problem mate unless ive done something wrong have forwarded a cheque mate

high ragscaff couldnt find the paypal link to paye the sccr membership only paypal link i could find was at the shop dont no wether anybody else has had the problem mate unless ive done something wrong have forwarded a cheque mate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GRuzaMwvrA;]BOBBY VEE- "RUBBER BALL" - YouTube[/ame])

bobby vee stop showing ya age jakdan haha!!! ps were not all computor wizz kids thats why i choose the dumb scaffolders route lol!!!

Jakdan sits in a plush office all day Dico playing word ass.with Gandy.
While the rest of us are graftin

Top Bottom