Sccr

E-mail sent to CITB .

Dear Mr xxxx,

As yet I have not had a reply from you in regards my e-mail of the 1st of March.

Did you find out if we can gain any of the minutes from the ASITO meetings?

We are calling a meeting of all parties involved in the ECITB issue end of July.

You will be invited & or Cskills.

We & our members do not feel that this situation has been dealt with correctly & if we cannot resolve this matter are seeking to take the issue to the European courts.

The fact that no one wants to deal with this situation is very frustrating.

Regards Stewart Quinney
SCCR Chairman

cc Paddy Carr Vice Chairman , Kevin Dixon Chairman ECITB sub Committee.

Mr **********
Managing Director NASC

Dear Mr ******,

I am writing to introduce myself to you. I am the Chairman of the SCCR, we have been formed by Scaffolders who see the Industry is not where it could be.

We have several issues that we could help each other with such as Local authorities, cowboy firms & raising the profile of best practice & Health & Safety.

I would like to set up a meeting with you to discuss how we can help each other with these issues.

Have you got any spare time around the end of June?

Yours Sincerely

S.Quinney
SCCR Chairman

I got a reply.

" Dear Mr Quinney,

Many thanks for your letter of 1 May.

Before arranging a meeting it would be helpful if you could forward some further information about SCCR. In particular it would be useful for NASC to learn about the general remit, structure & aims of the organisation & what it hopes to achieve.

Information regarding the size & nature of the SCCR membership would also be helpful.

Additionally perhaps you might also suggest how you envisage that SCCR can assist NASC with the specific issues you mention in your letter, namely local authorities, cowboy firms & rasing the profile of best practice & Health & Safety.

You are probably aware that the NASC is proactive in all the above areas & works closely with industry bodies to address issues of concern to the industry & the scaffolding sector in particular.

Yours Sincerely

Managing Director

New Committee Member

I am pleased to announce that Frederick Best is our latest Committee Member.

Welcome aboard.

Stewart Quinney
Chairman SCCR

Welcome on board Frederik, I am certain you will be an asset to the SCCR.

Welcome Frederik.

Tried to ring you to congratulate you, however. I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment but if you leave a message after the tone someone from the News of the World will call you back shortly" - beep

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Ragscaff named you !!!!!! no going back now bud:D:D:D

E-mail sent to CISRS

Hi David,

I would assume that as I have not had a reply to either of my letters to you, that you do not wish to attend the meeting on the 20th July in regards the ECITB issue in Birmingham & the scheduled meeting in regards training is also not happening this year?

Seems a shame you do not wish to attend the ECITB meeting but I am glad that the CITB & Unite the Union will be attending.

Regards Stewart Quinney
SCCR Chairman

HSE meeting 19th July.

Meeting went very well.

Bullet point report to follow.

Full report on the SCCR website.

thesccr.org

Just to let you all know i joined today, paid my tenner for the year, so for anybody who is wondering about it get it done, its less than 5 pint of lager :huh::huh:

good to ave you aboard general manager give us all a shout ragscaff when the memberships due again. must be near that time again mate well done on the last year sccr and ragscaff.

we will be attending the the WWT at york next wednesday. come and say hi.

Top Bottom